Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:
"Thanks.  I appreciate tha invite." she replied.  Her eyes moved about the room and passed over the other activites.  She paused.  Clearly some things were a bit of a surprise.  Her attention was pulled away by the regent.  "Oh.  Um.  No, Im fine.  I can ge' me own.  Bu' thank ye." she looked like she was just hoping for an opportunity to slip out.

She picked up her glass of wine and sipped at it. Unlike Oriella, she was unsurprised by the look on Abigail's face -- and as a result -- just reached behind the bar and poured three fingers of Jameson in a glass for the Irish woman, despite her 'no, thanks' statement.

"Drink," she said to Abigail. "It'll help."

She downed almost half of it immediately. "thank yes" she whispered, still looking for an appropriate time to slip out
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
Once Jamie had his refill, Victor walked over to the other side of the room with him.

"There are going to be fireworks aren't there, and I don't just mean your cousin and Miss Martin?"

Jamie looked confused for a moment, then he scanned the room and realization dawned. He downed the refill rather quickly and scratched his nose.

"Oops," he said mildly.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Guinevere wrote:
Taking off the brown wrapping in the middle of the protective packing is a painting of Miyu, (crafts 8  ) and Guinevere was waiting to see what she thought of it.

Miyu was obviously stunned. She brought her right hand up to her lips and stared at the painting with obvious admiration and awe.

"Oh," she breathed, her voice soft and low. "Oh, my. Miss Luna, I'm speechless. Thank you so very much." It was obvious by her tone that she was very, very appreciative of the painting.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Jamie wrote:

Jamie looked confused for a moment, then he scanned the room and realization dawned. He downed the refill rather quickly and scratched his nose.

"Oops," he said mildly.

Victor winced and sighed

"You are an excellent warrior, a highly capable prince, and an all around decent man, but I suspect oops may not quite work in this case"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She downed almost half of it immediately.   "thank yes" she whispered, still looking for an appropriate time to slip out

She gave Griselda a look of confusion, slowly starting to catch up and catch on. Then she gave Abigail an easy smile, not quite as flustered as she maybe should be.

"No problem, Abigail, thank you for coming. Why don't you go and greet the guest of honor?" She was talking about Miyu, of course.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Oriella wrote:

She gave Griselda a look of confusion, slowly starting to catch up and catch on. Then she gave Abigail an easy smile, not quite as flustered as she maybe should be.

"No problem, Abigail, thank you for coming. Why don't you go and greet the guest of honor?" She was talking about Miyu, of course.

She just gave Orie a look. Despite their earlier banter, Griselda was as calm as could be, pouring Abigail another three fingers of whiskey. And easily smirked at Oriella.

"You just want me to get drunk and sing you a love song. It's cool, though. I've got the perfect love song for me and you."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Victor Steele wrote:

Victor winced and sighed

"You are an excellent warrior, a highly capable prince, and an all around decent man, but I suspect oops may not quite work in this case"

He scratched his nose again.

"I often wonder," he said mildly, "why i' is tha' I dinna listen t' my cousin more often. She's much smarter than I am."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Jamie wrote:

He scratched his nose again.

"I often wonder," he said mildly, "why i' is tha' I dinna listen t' my cousin more often. She's much smarter than I am."

Victor kept that straight face that said internally he was beating his head against a wall.

"Her advice helped me and Miyu get back together." Which was of course a polite way of saying 'Yes dumbass, she is in this case.'

"If it will make you feel any better, I've got a video of your cousin swearing at the Prince of Savannah, I had a very hard time not laughing."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Guinevere smiled at her "So I did good? I've not seen the pleasure of seeing you perform but from being around you I thought I could catch a moment of it." Looking hopeful at the Toreador.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:45 pm

"maybe later.  I think i' woul' be best if I exuded meself so everyone can enjoy themselves" she replied softly
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:
"maybe later.  I think i' woul' be best if I exuded meself so everyone can enjoy themselves" she replied softly

She hated to be the one to say it.

"If you really think that's going to change anything," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She hated to be the one to say it.

"If you really think that's going to change anything," she said quietly.

"jus' seems like the polite thing ta do" she didn't want to add drama or uncomfortableness to the night
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Guinevere suddenly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and opening her eyes one was her amazing pale green and the other was black, she looked at Miyu "You'll excuse me." looking for a nearby exit, to leave the party.  'If I don't make it back, you truly deserve this Miyu."

Leaning towards Miyu, "Small Malk moment." she whispered to her, then left the room without a look back.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

"jus' seems like the polite thing ta do" she didn't want to add drama or uncomfortableness to the night

Her brow rose.

"Polite. Got it."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 am

Victor Steele wrote:

Victor kept that straight face that said internally he was beating his head against a wall.

"Her advice helped me and Miyu get back together." Which was of course a polite way of saying 'Yes dumbass, she is in this case.'

"If it will make you feel any better, I've got a video of your cousin swearing at the Prince of Savannah, I had a very hard time not laughing."

He smiled, briefly.

"I'd be interested t' see tha', aye."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:30 am

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere suddenly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and opening her eyes one was her amazing pale green and the other was black, she looked at Miyu "You'll excuse me." looking for a nearby exit, to leave the party.  'If I don't make it back, you truly deserve this Miyu."

Leaning towards Miyu, "Small Malk moment." she whispered to her, then left the room without a look back.

Miyu nodded, more gratitude in her eyes than was reasonable. She reached over to give Guinevere's arm a gentle squeeze of thanks, then watched as the Malkavian left the room. And in just a few moments, she was making her way back toward Victor and Jamie. And truly, the Toreador looked...humbled.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:30 am

Greer walked in wearing well purple of course, holding Jim's hand and looking around. She looked up at him, taking a deep breath 'I don't see the twins...." with a worried look at him, they were her friends and they too made social gatherings easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:16 am

Victor looked up and waved at Greer and McKay before giving Miyu a slightly puzzled look. "Something just pushed your Toreador buttons hard, what was it?" Which was his way of being very impressed at whatever she saw.

He glanced over at the Prince again "I'll have it on your desk tomorrow, disregard the part of me being an ass it was part of the game."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 am

Greer Harrington wrote:
Greer walked in wearing well purple of course, holding Jim's hand and looking around.  She looked up at him, taking a deep breath 'I don't see the twins...." with a worried look at him, they were her friends and they too made social gatherings easier for her.

The giant standing next to Greer gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "They're probably just running late. I have no doubt they'll be here," he said and kissed the top of her head, raising his free hand to give Victor a wave.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:15 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor looked up and waved at Greer and McKay before giving Miyu a slightly puzzled look.  "Something just pushed your Toreador buttons hard, what was it?" Which was his way of being very impressed at whatever she saw.

He glanced over at the Prince again "I'll have it on your desk tomorrow, disregard the part of me being an ass it was part of the game."

She glanced over toward the door and smiled, waving at Jim and Greer.

"She made me a painting," she said quietly to Victor. "Very flattering, too. You should take a look at it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 am

Ra'idah wrote:

Her brow rose.

"Polite. Got it."

Without missing a beat, Oriella interjected.

"Come on, Red. Drink up, let's hear this love song. And let Abigail leave if she wants to leave."

She smiled, because there was little else she could do. And pushed Griselda's glass of wine toward her, glancing toward the door and her grin turning big and bright. She waved to Greer and Jim too, though more to Greer than to Jim (she knew the auburn-haired beauty better than she did the giant next to her), it wasn't a slight.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:20 am

Miyu wrote:

She glanced over toward the door and smiled, waving at Jim and Greer.

"She made me a painting," she said quietly to Victor. "Very flattering, too. You should take a look at it sometime."

Victor smiled warmly "I expect to look at it every night after we hang it in the house. It must be fantastic based on your reaction."

"Oh, I brought you this"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

Oriella wrote:

Without missing a beat, Oriella interjected.

"Come on, Red. Drink up, let's hear this love song. And let Abigail leave if she wants to leave."

She smiled, because there was little else she could do. And pushed Griselda's glass of wine toward her, glancing toward the door and her grin turning big and bright. She waved to Greer and Jim too, though more to Greer than to Jim (she knew the auburn-haired beauty better than she did the giant next to her), it wasn't a slight.

She could have said more. She could have told Abigail to stay and face the whole situation. Instead, she picked up her glass at Orie's insistence, then turned to see who had arrived when Orie started grinning like a fool. It had been a very long time since she had spent any time with James and she had never been close with Greer. She drained the glass of wine in her hand because she was awkward in her own way with this situation, pouring another glass and draining that one, too. Then she poured yet another drink and started to sip that one a little slower -- until she was sure she could smile at James and Greer, which she did after a few moments. She liked both of them fine; they both hated her and she knew it.

"Once everyone has said hello, I'll sing you a love song," she smiled at Orie -- and it was clear that the alcohol was starting to affect her just a little bit, since she was headed well toward tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:37 am

As the others continued their conversation Abigail finished her drink and quietly and politely moved towards the exit . There was a brief glance in Jamies direction but she didnt say anything or cause a fuss since this wasn't the time or place.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:46 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor looked up and waved at Greer and McKay before giving Miyu a slightly puzzled look.  "Something just pushed your Toreador buttons hard, what was it?" Which was his way of being very impressed at whatever she saw.

He chuckled a bit as he saw Guinevere leave. And then Abigail was leaving. This was going to be not good at all, John Coffey.

"Lad, I'm sure ye are no more an ass than I happen t' be a' th' present."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next