Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:32 am

Miyu wrote:

Miyu returned Guinevere's grin and leaned over to speak to Victor.

"Yes, I know. And thank you for the compliment."

She then turned her attention to Jamie and Guinevere, giving the other woman a slight curtsy.

"Good evening to you -- and yes, thank you both for coming." She was smiling as she leaned against Victor's arm, trying desperately to not hear the conversation happening behind her between Keeper and Sheriff.

He walked to the bar, Guinevere on his arm, and gave the Harpy and Victor both a smile.

"Aye...how could I say no when th' whole point is t' honor a great lady like yourself, Miss Chen. Thank ye for invitin' me."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 am

Ra'idah wrote:

Her brow rose and she took a sip from her own wineglass.

"On the contrary. I'm quite aware of how good of a prospect you are. Remember? I distinctly remember making out with you once."

Oriella held up two fingers.

"Twice, actually. But, again, all we've ever done is kiss. You know you want more," she grinned with a wink. Then she caught sight of Abigail and waved the ghoul over to where she was bantering with the Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 am

Oriella wrote:

"Twice, actually. But, again, all we've ever done is kiss. You know you want more," she grinned with a wink. Then she caught sight of Abigail and waved the ghoul over to where she was bantering with the Sheriff.

She turned to sit the glass of scotch that she had prepared for Jamie on the bar in front of him and smirked a little. Then she shook her head.

"I hate you, Orie," she muttered, mostly because she really, really hated it when Orie was right. As much as she might not like to admit the accuracy of Oriella's statement -- especially to herself -- deep down, she knew it and hated the other woman for it. Which was unfair, but still.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:40 am

Victor was trying very hard not to listen as well.

"If you two need a room later, I've got a perfectly good hotel, mind the werewolf at the front desk though."

He turned to the Prince. "I think you win the ladykiller award for the night though."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:49 am

Victor Steele wrote:

"If you two need a room later, I've got a perfectly good hotel, mind the werewolf at the front desk though."  

He turned to the Prince.  "I think you win the ladykiller award for the night though."

Jamie picked up the glass that Griselda sat in front of him, with the hand that wasn't intertwined with Guinevere's. He lifted a brow as if he maybe didn't get it. Then he answered Victor with just as much deadpan as Victor had commented to him.

"It's th' kilt."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:52 am

Victor Steele wrote:

He turned to the Prince.  "I think you win the ladykiller award for the night though."

Oriella giggled and took a sip from her glass of wine. It was nearly empty. How and when did that happen?

"You don't hate me," Oriella said again to Griselda. To Victor, she winked. "Oh, that won't be necessary. By the time I'm done, I'll have her begging enough that she won't make it to a hotel. This bar will work nicely," she said, giving the bar's surface an experimental tug. "I'll just sit her on it and we'll all have a good time."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:56 am

"Should I wear a kilt Miy...." the rest of the sentence was broken off by Victor deciding being Ventrue was just getting too hard and spitting his drink when he heard Oreiella's words.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:57 am

Oriella wrote:

Oriella giggled and took a sip from her glass of wine. It was nearly empty. How and when did that happen?

"You don't hate me," Oriella said again to Griselda. To Victor, she winked. "Oh, that won't be necessary. By the time I'm done, I'll have her begging enough that she won't make it to a hotel. This bar will work nicely," she said, giving the bar's surface an experimental tug. "I'll just sit her on it and we'll all have a good time."

She was in the process of refilling Oriella's wine glass. And stopped dead in her tracks, staring at Oriella and blinking. Her mouth worked soundlessly for a moment, then she answered in a tone that said that she was, in fact, slightly embarrassed.

"Pretty sure I hate you," she said, covering her face with one hand as Victor spit out his drink.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:00 pm

"Only in Florida, could a party for the Harpy start off with enough gossip to fill several reports..." Victor was back to being straight faced and deadpan as his mind tried to not picture the Sheriff and Keeper, naked and rolling around on the bar. He squeezed Miyu's hand and whispered "How do Torreador handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Guinevere smile at Miyu, oblivious to what Oriella had been talking about, only one free hand meant signing was too hard, so she looked at the Harpy, "I brought you a present, I hope you enjoy it." leaning against Jaime and a smile at Miyu - then mouthing but not saying out loud "How do you put up with him?" with a genial smile at her, as Victor spewed his drink.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Oriella wrote:
Ra'idah wrote:

Her brow rose and she took a sip from her own wineglass.

"On the contrary. I'm quite aware of how good of a prospect you are. Remember? I distinctly remember making out with you once."

Seeing Oriella, Abigail made her way over to her when she signaled. She gave them both pleasant smiles though Ori could probably tell she was a bit less laid back then usual.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere smile at Miyu, oblivious to what Oriella had been talking about, only one free hand meant signing was too hard, so she looked at the Harpy, "I brought you a present,  I hope you enjoy it." leaning against Jaime and a smile at Miyu - then mouthing but not saying out loud "How do you put up with him?" with a genial smile at her, as Victor spewed his drink.

Miyu grinned at Guinevere, actively working to block out the women behind her.

"Oh, thank you so much! You didn't need to do that -- but I love presents." She did. And she was used to getting them from Victor. She leaned against Victor and winked, because she was well-versed in lip-reading as well. "Years of practice," she mouthed back to Guinevere soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

Seeing Oriella, Abigail made her way over to her when she signaled.  She gave them both pleasant smiles though Ori could probably tell she was a bit less laid back then usual.

She grinned and winked at Griselda, shaking her head. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Calm down, Red, I'm not going to fuck you in front of the entire domain." Then she turned to look at Abigail as she arrived, flashing her ghoul a bright, cheerful smile. "Hey, Abigail. You look lovely this evening."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Guinevere grinned at Miyu, gently pulling Jaime's hand so he'd bend to her, once he did she kissed him - and it wasn't a chaste kiss at all - then she said "I'm going to make Miyu open her present you joining us or are you men staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Oriella wrote:

She grinned and winked at Griselda, shaking her head. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Calm down, Red, I'm not going to fuck you in front of the entire domain." Then she turned to look at Abigail as she arrived, flashing her ghoul a bright, cheerful smile. "Hey, Abigail. You look lovely this evening."

She smirked and shook her head. "Methinks that you're a filthy liar and you'd do it in a heartbeat if you thought you could get away with it."

Oh. Oh, shit. Oh, shit on a hot tin roof, shit. She gave Abigail a gentle smile.

"Hey, Abigail," she said, purposely not looking over her shoulder. "Can I get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere grinned at Miyu, gently pulling Jaime's hand so he'd bend to her, once he did she kissed him - and it wasn't a chaste kiss at all - then she said "I'm going to make Miyu open her present you joining us or are you men staying here?"

Jamie is a man and the literal definition of 'man' is 'oblivious'. He smiled and kissed Guinevere, then thought about that for a second.

"I think ye should take th' lass an' give her th' present in private. I'll occupy Mister Steele an' ignore th' fact that a whore is talkin' abou' fuckin' my cousin on a bar."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:38 pm

"Thanks.  I appreciate tha invite." she replied.  Her eyes moved about the room and passed over the other activites.  She paused.  Clearly some things were a bit of a surprise. Her attention was pulled away by the regent. "Oh. Um. No, Im fine. I can ge' me own. Bu' thank ye." she looked like she was just hoping for an opportunity to slip out.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Victor had a sudden light go off in his head as he saw Abigail and Guinevere in the room together, and he whispered something in Miyu's ears before looking at the Prince. "Let's leave the ladies to each other for a moment then?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Ra'idah wrote:

She smirked and shook her head. "Methinks that you're a filthy liar and you'd do it in a heartbeat if you thought you could get away with it."

Oh. Oh, shit. Oh, shit on a hot tin roof, shit. She gave Abigail a gentle smile.

"Hey, Abigail," she said, purposely not looking over her shoulder. "Can I get you a drink?"

Oriella grinned. "You know me too well, Beautiful. But seriously, drink up. Let's have some fun...." she paused when she caught sight of Abigail's face and just looked at her ghoul, confused.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:
"Thanks.  I appreciate tha invite." she replied.  Her eyes moved about the room and passed over the other activites.  She paused.  Clearly some things were a bit of a surprise.  Her attention was pulled away by the regent.  "Oh.  Um.  No, Im fine.  I can ge' me own.  Bu' thank ye." she looked like she was just hoping for an opportunity to slip out.

She picked up her glass of wine and sipped at it. Unlike Oriella, she was unsurprised by the look on Abigail's face -- and as a result -- just reached behind the bar and poured three fingers of Jameson in a glass for the Irish woman, despite her 'no, thanks' statement.

"Drink," she said to Abigail. "It'll help."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Guinevere looked to Miyu, "Please this way, I hope you like it." She walked to the large brown wrapped item, looking to Miyu with a hopeful smile and waited for the harpy to open it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor had a sudden light go off in his head as he saw Abigail and Guinevere in the room together, and he whispered something in Miyu's ears before looking at the Prince.  "Let's leave the ladies to each other for a moment then?"

He nodded and sat his now-empty glass of scotch on the bar for a refill.

"Aye," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Once Jamie had his refill, Victor walked over to the other side of the room with him.

"There are going to be fireworks aren't there, and I don't just mean your cousin and Miss Martin?"
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Guinevere wrote:
Guinevere looked to Miyu, "Please this way, I hope you like it."   She walked to the large brown wrapped item, looking to Miyu with a hopeful smile and waited for the harpy to open it.

Miyu walked off with Guinevere, biting her lip as she sat her glass of wine down so that she could open the gift that Guinevere gave her.

"I'm sure I will," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Taking off the brown wrapping in the middle of the protective packing is a painting of Miyu, (crafts 8 ) and Guinevere was waiting to see what she thought of it.

Last edited by Guinevere on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next