Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)

Go down 
+8
James McKay
Greer Harrington
Abigail O'Reilly
Guinevere
Miyu
Jamie
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 am

Jamie wrote:

He chuckled a bit as he saw Guinevere leave. And then Abigail was leaving. This was going to be not good at all, John Coffey.

"Lad, I'm sure ye are no more an ass than I happen t' be a' th' present."

Victor smiled "You admit when you messed up. That's why I like living here."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 am

Guinevere had left the premise if anyone checks.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am

Victor Steele wrote:

Victor smiled "You admit when you messed up. That's why I like living here."  

He smirked.

"Well, i' isna good for anyone if I canna say when I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Jamie wrote:

He smirked.

"Well, i' isna good for anyone if I canna say when I'm an idiot."

"Probably makes Miyu's job easier too" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Vlad had absolutely no concept of the drama that was happening. He passed Abigail as she slipped out the door with a polite, if creepy, nod of his head. Then he stepped inside, leaning against his cane as he looked around at the gathered Kindred and for the guest of honor. It wouldn't have been right for him not to show up to give her his respect, even if he wasn't a member of the Camarilla.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Victor saw Vlad enter and nodded politely in greeting. "Thank you for coming Mr. Tepes"
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:19 pm

He nodded his head politely at Victor.

"Mister Steele." His eyes moved again, catching sight of the painting that was there and his brow lifted. "I see that Lady Sybil was here. Where is she, by chance? I would like to say hello."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

"I think she just left, I hadn't spoken much to her I'm afraid"
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Victor Steele wrote:

He nodded once.

"I cannot say that I blame her." He nodded to Greer and Jim in greeting. "Miss Harrington, Mister McKay. You both look wonderful this evening." He didn't care how they looked. But it was polite to say so.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Victor simply nodded in agreement. If both of the Prince's women were gone, the drama could then return to a pair of unnaturally attractive redheaded Tremere engaging in... boisterous activities.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Bunicul wrote:
Victor Steele wrote:

He nodded once.

"I cannot say that I blame her." He nodded to Greer and Jim in greeting. "Miss Harrington, Mister McKay. You both look wonderful this evening." He didn't care how they looked. But it was polite to say so.

But Greer did look wonderful, "Sir it's good to see you." and she meant it, then she hugged the Tzime, then stepped back next to James, and looked up at him. "I hope you have a you time this evening." with a huge grin at him.

Seeing Griselda she looked up at Jim took a deep breath, "Why don't you try to see if Griselda will meet you to go play pool or go singing?" looking to see if Vlad minded her staying with him while Jim did so.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

But Greer did look wonderful, "Sir it's good to see you." and she meant it, then she hugged the Tzime, then stepped back next to James, and looked up at him.  "I hope you have a you time this evening." with a huge grin at him.  

Seeing Griselda she looked up at Jim took a deep breath, "Why don't you try to see if Griselda will meet you to go play pool or go singing?" looking to see if Vlad minded her staying with him while Jim did so.

He gave Vlad a nod and a smile. "A pleasure ta see ya," he said in his usual informal way of greeting everyone. Then he listened to Greer with a smile, glancing toward the bar and the pair of redheads. He looked back to Greer with a smile and leaned over to give her a tender kiss. "I think I'll do that. Back soon," he said with an easy smile and started the slow saunter toward the bar where Griselda stood.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:09 am

Greer Harrington wrote:

But Greer did look wonderful, "Sir it's good to see you." and she meant it, then she hugged the Tzime, then stepped back next to James, and looked up at him.  "I hope you have a you time this evening." with a huge grin at him.  

Very uncharacteristic for the Tzimisce, he bent a bit at the waist so Greer's small stature wouldn't be a hindrance as she hugged him. He even cracked a half smile and hugged her back, a gentle squeeze that was...well, as affectionate as he ever got. Which was not at all. But the gesture was there, even if he felt nothing.

"Why thank you, Miss Harrington. I do so hope that you have a lovely evening as well." He didn't seem to mind Greer staying at his side while McKay went to go and talk to the Sheriff. He even held out an arm for Greer to take if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 am

James McKay wrote:

He gave Vlad a nod and a smile. "A pleasure ta see ya," he said in his usual informal way of greeting everyone. Then he listened to Greer with a smile, glancing toward the bar and the pair of redheads. He looked back to Greer with a smile and leaned over to give her a tender kiss. "I think I'll do that. Back soon," he said with an easy smile and started the slow saunter toward the bar where Griselda stood.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He was walking toward her. She reached below the bar, deciding that the wine she was drinking wasn't actually working fast enough. So she poured herself a shot of Kindred-friendly tequila, because sometimes, the big guns are necessary. She tasted the burn of the alcohol, poured herself a second shot -- and as McKay reached the bar, she gave him a slightly odd look, second shot of tequila in her hand.

"Mister McKay," she said politely, lifting her shot glass toward him. "Can I get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:21 am

Ra'idah wrote:

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He was walking toward her. She reached below the bar, deciding that the wine she was drinking wasn't actually working fast enough. So she poured herself a shot of Kindred-friendly tequila, because sometimes, the big guns are necessary. She tasted the burn of the alcohol, poured herself a second shot -- and as McKay reached the bar, she gave him a slightly odd look, second shot of tequila in her hand.

"Mister McKay," she said politely, lifting her shot glass toward him. "Can I get you a drink?"

He slid onto one of the bar stools and gave her a look with a raised brow. "Shot of whatever's in your hand there, two double PMFs and your promise that you'll go out to dinner with me on Saturday night." He said it so smoothly and easily that it was as though he spoke to her every day. "And stop it with that 'Mister McKay' shit. I've known you for three hundred years. If we're not on a first-name basis by now, something's gone completely ta hell."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:28 am

Victor Steele wrote:

Largely silent, the Harpy smiled at Vlad.

"She did just leave. Said she had something to attend to but that she might be back in a bit, just not to count on it."

Which isn't really what Guinevere had said, but she didn't want to tell everyone there that the other woman was apparently having a Malkavian struggle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 am

James McKay wrote:

He slid onto one of the bar stools and gave her a look with a raised brow. "Shot of whatever's in your hand there, two double PMFs and your promise that you'll go out to dinner with me on Saturday night." He said it so smoothly and easily that it was as though he spoke to her every day. "And stop it with that 'Mister McKay' shit. I've known you for three hundred years. If we're not on a first-name basis by now, something's gone completely ta hell."

When he started rattling off drink orders, she sat her own shot down and started to immediately busy herself with pouring the two purple drinks that she knew he liked so much and was halfway through pouring his shot of tequila when the words he said -- all of them -- sunk in. She looked up at him, blinking in surprise. Sitting the shot of tequila in front of him on the bar, she shook her head.

"We've not been James and Shortcake for a long time, Mister McKay. Of course, since you have business to discuss, I'll make sure to make time for you on Saturday. Name the time and place and I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:49 am

Parties! She loved parties!

So, she didn't actually love parties. She loved gatherings of humans, Kindred, beings of any sort that kept her entertained. And this one was for the Harpy, a woman she actually respected somewhat. Miyu Chen's reputation preceded her and as a result, even the ancient Tzimisce was polite. She arrived a few minutes behind Vlad, also dressed in purple, her hair in a soft up-do with black silk curls framing either side of her face. It made her unnatural beauty even more unnatural and beautiful, but since it was a Kindred party, she doubted anyone would mind. Maybe the Toreador. But they would get over it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:22 am

Victor looked over as Victoria entered and cursed the room full of unnaturally attractive people. It just wasn't fair!

"Lady Victoria, thank you for coming" he smiled
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 am

Ra'idah wrote:

When he started rattling off drink orders, she sat her own shot down and started to immediately busy herself with pouring the two purple drinks that she knew he liked so much and was halfway through pouring his shot of tequila when the words he said -- all of them -- sunk in. She looked up at him, blinking in surprise. Sitting the shot of tequila in front of him on the bar, she shook her head.

"We've not been James and Shortcake  for a long time, Mister McKay. Of course, since you have business to discuss, I'll make sure to make time for you on Saturday. Name the time and place and I'll meet you there."

He caught one of her hands with both of his and tugged her closer to him. "Darlin', we're always gonna be James and Shortcake. But there's a talk we're overdue ta have and here ain't tha place ta be havin' it. It ain't business, it's just you and me. Come ta dinner with me Saturday and we'll go play pool afterward and we'll have that talk." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:42 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor looked over as Victoria entered and cursed the room full of unnaturally attractive people. It just wasn't fair!

"Lady Victoria, thank you for coming" he smiled

She looked at Victor and Miyu and gave them both a perfect curtsy.

"Thank you for having me," she said with more sincerity than most could have mustered in the situation, a smile crossing her face. It was a weird expression for her to have. They had to admit, though, that brightened her entire face and her demeanor when she gave a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 am

James McKay wrote:

He caught one of her hands with both of his and tugged her closer to him. "Darlin', we're always gonna be James and Shortcake. But there's a talk we're overdue ta have and here ain't tha place ta be havin' it. It ain't business, it's just you and me. Come ta dinner with me Saturday and we'll go play pool afterward and we'll have that talk." He nodded.

He caught her hand, which was another surprise. He hadn't touched her in years. Her first instinct was to snatch her hand away and yet, the glint of the jewelry on his finger caught her eye and gave her pause. She tilted her head and glanced at his hand, then at his face, then up at Greer.

"She won't mind?" she asked in a quiet sort of tone.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 am

Victoria wrote:

She looked at Victor and Miyu and gave them both a perfect curtsy.

"Thank you for having me," she said with more sincerity than most could have mustered in the situation, a smile crossing her face. It was a weird expression for her to have. They had to admit, though, that brightened her entire face and her demeanor when she gave a genuine smile.

"I hope you enjoy yourself" Victor said, momentarily disarmed by her smile and demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:56 am

Her eyes were sharp as they looked around the room, the smile never leaving her face.

"Why, thank you, Mister Steele. Madame Harpy, I do have a gift for you as well, but I have left it outside at present. Perhaps a bit later, you and I can slip away so that I can give it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 am

Victoria wrote:
Her eyes were sharp as they looked around the room, the smile never leaving her face.

"Why, thank you, Mister Steele. Madame Harpy, I do have a gift for you as well, but I have left it outside at present. Perhaps a bit later, you and I can slip away so that I can give it to you?"

Miyu nodded.

"Thank you very much, Lady Victoria," she said. Victoria gave even her the willies and that was saying something. "I would love to step outside with you when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)   Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop! Party Time! (Miyu's Party)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next