Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Distractions Necessary (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:44 am

She took a sip from her own coffee cup and stuck her tongue out at Ali.

"Go home. I'll finish up here."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:46 am

"Not you too." with a cuter pout at him "She even pulled rank and everything." Then Griselda was kicking her out before all was done like the till and she looked at Medwyn helplessly but not happy "See she's doing it again."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:48 am

He laughed.

"I see that. And she's going to get her way. Trying to argue is just going to make her more stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 am

"Ah a trait I'm use too, must run in the family." with a raised eye brow looking at Medwyn then Griselda, but she finished her coffee, and then went to log out at the cash register - which is how she did her hours.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 am

She grinned.

"Nah. He's German. I'm Scottish. I'm way more stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 am

He laughed at that.

"She's right. I know better than to argue. But I'm probably going to at least stay long enough to walk her to her car. She looks like walking sex and even in this sleepy little town, that's bad."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:12 am

Ali went to walk to the outside of the bar beside Medwyn, sitting down her feet were killing her but she'd never admit it - another pair of shoes that failed the work test, and smiled at him. She had no where to be and he just said they were staying to walk Griselda to her car.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:19 am

She rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed.

"I'll change downstairs before going home. Go on, get the fuck out of here before I forcibly kick you both out. Shoo. Scoot. Scram. I've got this."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 am

He gave her a stern look, then shrugged.

"Have it your way, Miss Independent."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 am

Ali sighed and shook her head, then looked at her phone, and stood up; "Night Boss." she looked to Medwyn to see if he was going to hold her hand or not this eve, or just expect her to follow him out.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 am

She refilled her coffee cup and took another sip while she waved goodbye to the pair.

"Have a good night, you two."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 am

He waved and slipped his keys out of his jeans pocket. With his other hand, he slipped his fingers through hers.

"Night, love. Call you soon."

He headed for the door with Ali in tow.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:40 am

Ali held his hand, "I'll be back tomorrow night as usual." with a wave to Griselda, and then a gentle brief lean into Medwyn while they headed out.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:42 am

He led Ali out of the bar, letting her lean against him. He wrapped his arm around her waist so that she could lean against him more easily.

"You look wrecked. How about a foot rub when we get home?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:50 am

"This pair of boots failed. Is it that obvious?" looking up at him "and I'd love a foot rub."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:51 am

He laughed.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Okay, I'll be sure to work in a foot rub for you when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:01 am

She smiled up at him, "I can't wait." leaning up and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:05 am

He smiled at her.

"Good. I'm pretty good at foot rubbing."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 am

"Tomorrow night flats." with a chuckle "No more falling for "these can handle on your feet all night" shoes..." waiting to get into the car, for him to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 am

He pressed a button on a key fob to unlock the SUV and laughed quietly.

"And maybe some inserts for said flats. Can't have you breaking your feet into tiny pieces from walking on them all night."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 am

"I've tried inserts and most don't work either." with a smile at him, getting into the SUV, and a happy sigh to get off of her feet. "But I'll get more "gellin' inserts though."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:20 am

He grinned and slipped into the SUV alongside her, behind the wheel.

"Or you could get a different job."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:25 am

"And do what?" looking at him with a raised eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:29 am

He shrugged.

"No idea. I was just thinking that if it's that painful, maybe you should look for a job where you're not on your feet all the time."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 am

"I like my job, I just need to find good shoes - my best one's died earlier this year. Just need to find another pair of good shoes to stand in. I've just not so far. I may have to go with sneakers for a bit." looking at him "I like the moving, never the same and I'd go crazy in an office."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions Necessary (Open)   Distractions Necessary (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions Necessary (Open)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next