Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theme night .... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 am

She straighten instantly at the German, then listening to him, "I can see your point. I'll keep that in mind if needed in the future." with a nod to him and then a hand to her lace collar, with a professional smile again at him. "Would you like to pay your tab?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

"The best thing about German is, you can say the most endearing things to somebody, and it still sounds like you are an SS officer barking commands at them." he said with a smirk while laying three hundred dollar bills on the counter. "No change"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 am

"Yes it has that affect, and thank you Mr. Steele." taking the money before anyone else could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 am

"Send me an email with your most recent transcript, my company offers scholarships throughout the year, based both on merit and need."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 am

"Very well." looking at his card again, putting it with her stuff under the counter but watching him go.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 am

He smiled again as he rose to his feet. "Give me a call when you are ready for the lessons. And have a pleasant night, it was nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 am

"I will do so, and it was nice to meet you as well Mr. Steele." with a genuine smile this time that showed on her face. She watched him till he left the club, and then back to work for her.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 am

He hobbled out to his car, and drove off, feeling oddly cheerful. He liked helping people, it was one of the few things that gave him pleasure in unlife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme night .... (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3