Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Once he had finished with his classes, he stood on the campus lawn to wait for the blonde to get there to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 pm

He'd said an hour, so an hour after the first text, the blonde's black pick up truck pulled up. That she hadn't turned it into a rainbow painted spectacle yet was in fact one of nature's little wonders.

Parking the vehicle, she opened the door and popped outside to wave him over with a happy smile.
"Heya! Looking for a ride?" well, duh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:00 pm

He laughed as she pulled up and started to stroll casually toward her truck. "Depends. What's it going to cost me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"It's gonna cost you a hug and a kiss" she nodded before remembering something. "Actually, two hugs and a kiss. Don't want Diego feeling left out" Teddy grinned, holding her arms out to him as she walked around to his side of the pick up to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 am

He smiled, already leaning back a bit to hold his arms out for her to give him a hug. "I think I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am

And he got hugged, almost pounced with a happy giggle from the blonde as she threw her arms around his shoulders, despite the height difference. Although she had to do a small jump to do so.
"It's so good to see you. You have any fun classes? Learn anything new and exciting?" she was actually genuinely interested, even if they spent hours each week studying together and he'd tell her then anyways. She loved hearing about his nights. It was just how it was.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 am

He smiled as he bent his head to kiss her. "Lots of new things, really. And I've taken on a tutoring student, so that's going to be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:26 am

The kiss was returned with a soft hum as she leaned into it and smiled.
"You're tutoring a student? That's great!" Teddy beamed, obviously proud of him. "Whatcha tutoring them in?"
A hand traced down his arm to link her fingers with his.
"Are they nice?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

He smiled, linking his fingers through hers. "Yes, she's very nice. She's learning German from me. Her professor knows me and since I'm a native speaker of the language, wanted me to tutor her rather than take a class here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:11 pm

The happily smiling blonde nodded and gave his fingers a gentle squeeze.
"Sensible professor. And I'd offer to help out if needed, but knowing you, you probably got everything well in hand" she had no doubt that he'd be a good teacher.
'She's very lucky to have you as a tutor"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:27 pm

He held up a binder that was thick with a sheaf of paper. "Complete with lesson plan."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:37 pm

"She'll be talking German on no time" Teddy grinned proudly of him while tugging him over to the pick up.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Tucking the binder back into his bag, he let her tug him toward her truck. "Probably. She's pretty quick to pick things up."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 pm

"That's cool" she smiled, only first letting go of his hand when they got to the pick up so she could climb into the driver's seat while he got in on the passenger side.
"You know, if you wanna give her a chance to test her German once she's learned a bit, you could always invite her over to the workshop. Could be a good exercise" Teddy suggested with a light hearted shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:12 pm

He laughed softly. "Maybe eventually. I'm working on the alphabet first."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 pm

She nodded again, waiting for him to get in before starting up the engine.
"Tell her good luck from me" and he could tell it was a genuine gesture from the blonde. "It might not be the most lyrical language in the world, but damn is it good when you wanna yell at soneone" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

He laughed. "German, Italian and Scots Gaelic are all good for yelling at someone."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Teddy grinned happily before remembering something and pausing to pick up Diego and hold him out to Medwyn.
"I do believe the fare was one kiss and two hugs"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:48 am

He smiled and reached for the bear, wrapping the toy in a gentle hug. "You do realize I look silly, hugging a teddy bear on campus, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:00 am

The teddy bear, stubby arms and all, did his best to hug him back.
"I think it looks adorable" the blonde smiled at him, leaning over and pecking a kiss to his cheek and giving Diego a pat on the head.

"It's kinda funny, you know. I promised I'd help this girl Ali with her economics class, but she never called back. And then you're the one who ends up a tutor" she chuckled as she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 am

He smiled briefly. "You think it is adorable. Any human who sees it, Teddy, is going to think it's weird. And that comes perilously close to being either labeled insane or causing Masquerade issues. As for you offering to help a girl who didn't call you back? College students are occasionally flaky. It happens."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 am

She shrugged.
"Yeah, they are. But eh... The weird thing? They'll just think you're indulging your strange girlfriend" the blonde winked as she started up the truck.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 am

He shook his head and smiled thinly. "I'm only willing to risk it so much. The truth of the matter is that a psych ward is bad news for a Kindred."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 am

Her shoulders sagged a little, the soft smile carrying a gentle tone of apology as she spoke.
"I'm sorry, love"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 am

He smiled. "It's okay. I just didn't want you to get your feelings hurt or Diego's for that matter, if I have to say no. It's easy to forget that there are humans in the world who think some things are weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next