Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

He blinked at her.

"Vampires? You expect me to believe you work for a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

"It's the truth." with a shrug at him and a look at him then a glance to Salif. "I've not been long with this one, but they are very nice." with a half smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

His face was a mask of confusion.

"A... seriously? Have I met vampires before?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 pm

She paused then nodded her head yes slowly, "Yes you have." remembering him meeting Griselda before.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 pm

His eyes narrowed.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 pm

She looked at him, her protective nature flared "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 pm

He stared at her.

"To see if I remember anything different about them."

No, really. He was trying to wrap his head around that one. Wrap his head around it and, all other things considered, he was trying to see now what had been different about these so-called 'vampires' and other people. Because if they were vampires... something was, sure as hell, different.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm

"You'd not of noticed anything different about her." she said softly not realize she had slipped, the only people he'd ever met with her had been Griselda and Emily.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

"How do you know that? I might have."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 pm

"Well which one with me was my employer?" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:35 pm

He blinked.

"I don't remember. It's been a while, Rebecca-- Ruth."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:36 pm

"Rebecca or Rachel please." she said softly.   "I was with a red head and brunette."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm

He closed his eyes and thought back on that one.

"I'm going to go with the redhead. She had a more forceful personality. And looked about twelve."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Rachel blushed and nodded her head yes, her worry shining in her eyes, while she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:48 pm

He thought about that one.

"Okay. So I'm right. The redhead is a vampire. What... how do you work for her? And what does this mean for me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Rachel looked at him, "Well they can't be out in the daytime, so we stay and help protect them during the day. Currently she's having me go to school so I can get my degree, as I research various mythologies and folklore's looking for commonalities throughout most cultures to try and get a better idea on how to deal with those things." she glanced to Salif not sure if she said to much or not enough.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Salif squeezed her shoulder in reassurance, then gave her a nod. He was, however, watching the other man carefully.

Sean, on the other hand, still looked confused.

"Okay... that doesn't tell me what it means for me, though. I mean, if I go with you, decide to be with you... what does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

"You would work like I do. And it can be something as simple as buying a car, or setting up an evening fitting for clothes." with a look to him, "You will have to hum..." not sure how to say this part "Drink their blood. BUT there are rewards to doing this. You can get faster, stronger and take more damage. Possibly your senses get sharper and some are able to hide themselves. It's different for each of us. BUT if she asks me to go look into something for her, I do it or if I think it's something that may need her attention - I look into it." with a look at him.

"Once part of their circles, your life becomes primarily a nighttime existence, you won't age, and if you stop drinking well you'll age and loose the abilities the blood had given you. BUT they are hunted creatures, others like them that are "twisted" and view all "Mortals" as only "Food" and to be "abused". Kind of like the first Blade Movie." to see if he is following.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:12 pm

He listened, frowning in concentration.

"Okay... but she's not like that? She doesn't see people as food? What kind of work would she have me doing? Or would I work for someone else?"

Drinking blood? Well, to be honest, that much, he expected. He'd seen Dracula.

"And would I get all crazy?"

See aforementioned comment about Dracula. He was clearly thinking of Renfield.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 pm

"They had mentioned maybe another that would be a possible better fit for you. And no you don't go crazy." with a soft laugh "Well no more then you are already." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm

He blinked.

"Wait. What? Who?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 pm

"You'd meet them, but you'd have to probably move in to a house one of them owned." with a glance at him, "And what didn't you get?" not sure how she lost him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm

"So, they've mentioned someone who might be a better fit for me? Who? And I can't agree to that unless I've met someone. Rebecca, I care about you. But I need to know what's in store for me if I say yes. I don't want to say yes and then be like, eating people or killing people in two months. I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 pm

"You won't be eating people and you'd only hurt people in self defense. I think she was thinking of her current paramour, who has made her smile again." her face lit up thinking about how happy her Dorimer had been as of late.

"The thing is that if you're with me, you could be a target and after the last attack on me I don't want you hurt due to me, and you not know it could be coming." as she trembled just barely noticeable but an edge of fear was in her eyes now, that she quickly tried to get it to go away.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm

He looked surprised... then worried.

"What? You were attacked? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: