Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

She made shooing motions.

"And blood. We're both going to have to be much closer to Caine to get this done."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 am

"Alright, alright, I'm going." He said as she ushered him out. "I'll be back in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 am

She grinned and went to work, gathering up the supplies. They had the night to plan, and tomorrow would have to get it all done.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:04 pm

About an hour later, Chase, Knox, and Aaron arrived in a large box truck filled with styrofoam coolers all carrying full plasma bags. Chase knocked twice and then called in, "Raz0r, where do you want us to stack the coolers of beverage?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:37 pm

She called back.

"If they're in a vehicle, leave them there. We'll be moving locations. This place isn't set up for it, but I have a great place out on my island that will work beautifully."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 pm

"Alright, so how do we get her?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 pm

She looked at her watch.

"It's already too late tonight. So we'll have to get her as soon as possible tomorrow. And we're going to need to drop our Gen first, stock up on blood, and get her by surprise. Give me the chains, I've got to do something to them tonight, to get ready. Two stakes, then the chains and draining her to a dangerous point, a point too dangerous to use her magic, will have to happen right away. I can get her to the Island with a call, and she'll show, then we ambush her and get her down into the tunnels."

She looked at Knox and Aaron.

"You two will be outside the room until the light above the door turns on. No matter what you hear. You'll be in charge of feeding the three of us from the blood you'll have on hand, as we'll all be pretty badly off. You okay with being able to do that, or should we install a DOminate command to make sure of it?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Knox nodded, "I'll take care of it."

"Can you take care of deflection and the chains? If we both hit her with the Blood Rage we should be able to drain her quickly. I can take care of the staking."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 pm

She smiled.

"I'll tell you a secret you're not allowed to share. Griselda already knows."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 am

He looked at her with a hint of confusion, "Already knows... What?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

She grinned.

"I'm going to put Counter Thaum on these chains. On yours, too. So that she can't just teleport away."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

"Wait... you know Counter Thaum and I don't?" he said getting distracted, "How is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 pm

She shrugged.

"I got Charnabon a meeting with the Nosferatu Justicar."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm

His brow darkened. Tzimisce always darkened his brow though.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:23 pm

She nodded.

"Payment for that was Counter Thaum. It seemed more than fair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary   Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy (Raz0r) - Raz0r's Mainland Sanctuary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2