Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller Empty
PostSubject: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Robert took out the list of names the Sheriff had given him, and called the first on the list

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

"Hello?" was the heavily-accented male voice on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

"Good evening" he said evenly "My name is Robert Bishop, is this <name>?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 am

"Yes, this Michele."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:14 pm

"I was told you might be familiar with arcane knowledge of a sort known to a particular desert tribe? If so, we might be considered cousins" 
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am

There was a pause.

"It's... possible."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 am

"Would you be willing to meet after you look into who I am? I am looking for certain knowledge a soldier such as myself does not have "
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 am

"Perhaps. Why do you wish to know such things?"
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

"I am schiscmatic, and usually make the wilds of the North my home. It is difficult at times to gain access to such skills if I need them."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 pm

"That doesn't tell me why. That tells me why you don't know it already."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm

"Why? Because I like to be a well rounded individual and self reliant. I don't seek to perfect all of the many arcane arts, but pick up a few useful lessons that might come in handy above the arctic circle" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making magic - Robert Bishop/Storyteller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: