Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:47 pm

In return, he started to take her fully. Hard, just like she liked, pressing deep inside of her while he thrust and moved and ground his hips against hers.

"Good," he growled, then lowered his head to bite her throat.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:01 pm

She growled back a more minimalistic growl, then he bit her neck, and like a female being rutted in nature she growled low but stayed lost in the moment, the bite, the hardness of his thrusts and a deep low purr of an animal enjoying what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:13 pm

He continued to take her. Fully taking her now that she seemed to have gone feral. He always liked it when she did and because he thought she might need it...

... as he continued to thrust into her, she could see that darkness swimming behind his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Her own eyes reflected back the spiral path she had walked with him, both tied together in a way no one else would ever get, as she growled with the purr, arching her head back more so he could bite he neck more as she submitted to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm

A bite that he took. Happily took, in fact. With the darkness rolling through his eyes, he took her, pinned her. Thrust into her again and again in the way that they both liked, the way that only the two of them could ever understand.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:50 pm

She started to scream/growl out as he took her. Her body rocked to his as they made hard, passionate and violent sex or making love. It really would depend on what one thought of either, because anyone else would be begging for him to stop by now, not encouraging him to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 am

It was as close to love as the two of them could manage, really. Darius being the one who didn't feel emotions the way others did. But he knew a few things, knew that the more rough he was, the more that the woman under him would enjoy herself. He pinned her, taking her with long, hard thrusts. Not giving her a chance to catch her breath, even, his mouth at her throat as he growled and bit her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:00 am

She growled out, climaxing hard beneath him, but not wanting him to stop as he heard the almost howl from her as he bit, fucked and took his bitch just the way they liked it.
Her nails dug into his back, as the smell of copper joined the arousal smell that truly filled the bed room. Both of them letting their inner demon's be fed as only they could.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am

He growled when he felt the bite of her nails, when he smelled the scent of his blood that mingled with the scent of her sex. It was a heady, thick musk, one that the two of them knew so very well. He didn't stop. He didn't even slow when he felt the first tremors of her orgasm running through her. No, he growled, biting her throat again -- exerting his dominance, really -- while he continued to fuck her. Or was it making love? It was hard to tell with those two, always harder when they both enjoyed the things that they did.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:28 pm

She did howl out, as he felt a tight slamming intense orgasm through her body, around his cock, and her nails dug in deeper as she held on to him while he fucked her as she needed to be. His dominance again reaffirmed as he fucked his bitch.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

The darkness didn't seem to be taking him over this body this time. It just lurked there, in his eyes. He continued to take her roughly, arching into the bite of her nails against his back and growling his own pleasure for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Her body, lean, taunt and writhing under him, his teeth in her neck, ans she was in nirvana feeling him, the power he held back and the blessed dominance of her mate. He may not care, or feel it but she did and it was just what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 am

And he wasn't going to let up any time soon. With another growl, he thrust hard into her, taking her, his mouth at her neck coming up so that he could kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am

She kissed him back deeply, he was still driving into her, and she was growling back to his growls. There was no denying there was something between them, her legs spread wide so he could get deeper, her tongue tangoing wiht his, and a flick over his fangs as well.

Her body pressed to his, no fear, nothing held back while she dug her nails in and down his back. He knew there was more blood in the air, she was holding on to him, while he dug deeper into her she did the same in return to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:21 am

And he was more than happy to drink in her passion. Her cries, her need, seemed to just drive him harder. He took her hard, arching into her nails as well as holding her down. Letting the darkness come, though it didn't overtake him. Not this time. It was sill there, just there, lurking. And he held on to her, driving her closer to the peak of pleasure that the two of them could only truly find in each other.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Just under the surface, he could feel the raw, wild and darkness in her, just a thing layer between many ways "both their demons" as she started to climax under him, her body suddenly so tight around his cock, her nails deeply dug into him and her could feel her testing how well he had her pinned, but that was instinctual more than her "thinking" about it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 am

He had her pinned very well, since she seemed to be trying to test that. She wasn't going anywhere any time soon. He was thrusting inside of her, letting the darkness bubble forth so that it could be seen and felt as well. With a growl, he leaned down and his teeth closed over one of her nipples, biting her hard at that tender, sweet flesh. All the while, his hips pounding into her, giving her as good as he got.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 pm

She growled/howled out as he bit her nipple, it was sensitive but also felt so good, she was already climaxing, pinned so well, and she was singing out to him. It was just to him (or them depending on one's point of view) and she panted with a louder growl/howl while a her took her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:07 am

And he would continue to take her that hard. That fast. Take her so that she knew just where and how she belonged. Under him. Screaming and howling for him. He wasn't going to let up. She needed this as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 pm

it may have been an hour or hours, she was still under him being bitten, claimed nad fucked hard by him. Her voice was raw as she cried out again, her neck bruised from his bites but he could still feel her climaxing and crying out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 am

Being a vampire, he had more stamina than any mortal man could hope to dream for. So he kept her there, no matter how hoarse she became or how sore she might end up being. He kept her there, pinned, still moving in and out of her in that way she so very much liked. Taking her hard and rough, not letting her pleasure ease.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Some where in there she stopped being human, he pushed her fully to her instinctual side and took her while she growled, howled and cried under him. Her body caught in a constant loop of pain and pleasure while he took her, letting her rage ebb from her while he took her.

His ability to hold her, fuck her and in many ways strip away any pretense she was anything but a barely tamed animal rolled from her while he used her body to his pleasure which in the end caused her much pleasure. She didn't try to break free her neck bared as he rode and saitiated her like only he could.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 am

And he would continue. Continue until she no longer cried out for him, until she had lost her voice from her howling and her sounds of pleasure. He would, if he needed to, continue that way all of that night until the day took him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

She was with him till the sun rose, her voice gone completely her body collapsed under his as the day sleep took him and she finally let sleep claim her too.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:28 am

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: