Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:30 am

His words confirmed what she had suspected but was too polite to ask, she really did have a thing for cocky men didn't she, as he suddenly was in her fully. She hadn't been quite ready, but she was wet, his shaft stretching her as she arched back and groaned out as he took her hard just like she loved.

"Oh yeah like that." with a groan out as she tightened on him and thrust her hips back harder to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:31 am

"Mmmph" he said while riding her hard "Too bad in some ways... wanted you... for... dinner and... fun."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:36 am

"I'm a bad bad dinner date that way." as she arched harder back so she could feel his balls slapping her with each thrust. "Let's keep this between us okay?" she panted out as she tightened against on his cock, her body obviously able to take what he'd given her so far.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:37 am

"Sure" he grunted while reaching under to to fondle her breasts

"I hang out with Arliss' people, it's cool"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:45 am

She moaned as he felt her climax quickly, it seemed she like it hard from this position, and she panted softly. "If you haven't mentioned me to him I'd be most appreciative. They've not given me the same welcome you've gotten." she said softly between pants as she tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:47 am

"Sure" he whispered while riding her hard through her climax
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:50 am

His pushing through her climax, started her right up again as her hips started to buck wildly against his as the sound of what they were doing was very obvious as she groaned/growled out while he started or kept the orgasm coming.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:51 am

"Could always stay with me" he said while trying to hammer a second climax out of her
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:54 am

She whined as he was hitting the right spot to get what he wished as she panted, tightening on him as he felt a deep ripple from in her around him and she panted "I've got a place." as he realized she had bitten her lip instead of screaming out sucking her lip to stop the bleeding as the second orgasm was more intense then the first and crashed through her body.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:56 am

"Do something about that blood" he whispered "I can smell it"

However, he forced himself to concentrate on the Garou, and pushed her through a second climax and then slowly withdrew
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:59 am

She whimpered as he withdrew, but her lip was no longer bleeding, as she took deep breaths to stop the crashing he had helped just slam through her body.

"Blood gone." she said with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:00 am

"Thank you" he said while wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling the back of her neck while smelling her hair.

Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:02 am

She smelled of citrus and cloves. She wrapped her arms around his that he was holding her "I should go." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:04 am

"A pity, you were just getting more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:06 am

"I'm to be Non-interesting." she said softly, rolling to her back looking up at him, "Thank you I needed that." with a half smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:11 am

"It was my pleasure" he smiled "A pretty and enthusiastic woman is always a joy"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:12 am

'I like good sex, what can I say." with a chuckle starting to move to get dressed. "It's been fun."
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:13 am

"Yes" he smiled while pulling on his trousers. "It has been"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:18 am

Once dressed she leaned over and kissed him gently "Sorry." going for her purse and looking at him one last time. She started to head out.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:22 am

"For what?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:53 pm

"But I will be back for my items please let me know when they are done." with a grin and she continued out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)   A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A roll in the fur - Back Room (Robert)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: