Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

He smiled at her, then dipped his head. First, he ran his tongue over the sensitive flesh. Then he was gently pulling her nipple into his mouth, sucking gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh that did it as he felt her start to squirm again under him, her breasts right now were so sensitive and he wsa takign full advantage as her hips rolled slowly to his wanting all of him and wanting it right now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

His hands found her hips, holding her steady so that he could continue taking her slowly. First one nipple, then the other was lavished with his attention. Gentle, always gentle. But hot, too, nipping lightly at the sensitive flesh in his mouth while he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:09 am

The slow steady taking of her, with his mouth on her nipples was pure torture, but in such a good way while she squirmed, moaned, whined and moved under him. His hands on her hips keeping it steady and slow, while he could feel her getting hotter, her heart racing and the climax building again deeply in her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 am

And he still refused to move faster or harder within her. Forcing her down, making her take the slow and (kind-of) sweet lovemaking, his mouth at her nipples and bringing her even more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

It was sorta sweet torture, she finally screamed out under him as her hips tried so hard to buck on his cock, to take him deeper (not possible really) and her fingers pinched his nipples hard.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 am

Because she seemed intent on bucking and writhing under him, when she pinched his nipples he gave her a growl. It was a low, sweet growl only moments before he was taking her a little bit faster. He was still gentle with it, trying to not hurt her, but he was taking her faster, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:19 pm

That was enough, the harder and faster, she was climax under him, he could feel her doing so, and then a look at him with a "Damn..." whispered though her clenched teeth, with a panted moan.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:11 am

That was when he kissed her. It was a gentle, passionate kiss. He was letting her continue to feel him, to ride the waves of her pleasure. And he was kissing her -- something he didn't often volunteer to do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

She kissed him back, not realizing how rare it is, and enjoy the moment fully.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:16 am

He pulled away from the kiss and gave her a smile.

"Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 pm

'Yes thank you." with a content smile up at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 am

He kissed her gently again.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 am

With a nod to him "You really are good to me." with a chuckle and nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:28 am

He smiled at that, one hand coming up to brush a gentle finger across her chin.

"I try to be."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

She leaned into his touch "Well you have been thank you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 am

He smiled. 

"Well, I want to be easy for you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 am

"Why?" with a sly smile at him.  She already knew she was oddly addicted to his kiss and touch but she was curious as to his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 pm

He smiled.

"Because you're so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 pm

"You could have any female vampire you wished that are far prettier than me." she said honestly as she leaned up to kiss his neck, "But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm

He laughed softly.

"I wouldn't count on that one, Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"Oh I disagree.' with a smile at him and a nuzzle into his arm. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am

He laughed.

"I'm pretty, but I'm not that pretty."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:31 am

"It's attitude as well and you know it.' with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:05 pm

He laughed.

"Is this a whole sexy and I know it sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next