Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 am

She raised an eyebrow "Really?" looking at him curiously "A ghoul can be worse due to the bond...." with a gentle push for more information but not overly pushing.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 am

He smiled.

"I'm aware."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 am

"oh wow you are being super secretive, do you maybe care a little for them?" curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:28 am

He laughed.

"No. But I believe in discretion. I wouldn't want them embarrassed if something were to happen."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:30 am

"Wow, just wow." with a grin at him "Good to know, and you don't care a lick about them other than not to embarrass them." she started to wash his hands "I don't know if I could be happy like that for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 am

He smiled.

"I care that they are happy. I care that they are treated well and taken care of. But that's about as far as that goes."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 am

"And they know you don't give a damn right?" curiously asked as she watched his face.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:58 am

He smiled.

"They know."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:00 am

'And they don't care?" she blinked 3 times trying to wrap her mind around who would agree to such an arrangement.

"Ghoul?" she knew as a ghoul the bond would let most people do things they normally wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:02 am

He laughed softly.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 am

"They understand it's a false love right?" with a nod to him. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:05 am

He nodded.

"They are well aware of their condition, yes."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:07 am

"Just wow." with a shake of her head.  "I can't understand, but then again you are honest and not pretending to have something going on that isn't." as she pondered it. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:14 am

He laughed.

"Does that make it worse or better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:18 am

"I'm not sure." with a look at him.  "I am not sure, I mean emotions run so high as a ghoul that it's hard to understand which is better for the ghoul. The truth or the lie...." she kept running her hands over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:29 am

He smiled.

"The truth. Always. That is what is better. Always the truth."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:30 am

"Yes but to know you're so disposable is hard." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 am

He nodded.

"But would it be better for them to think that I love them, only to find out possibly years later, that I never did? How much damage would that do?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 am

"That feeling can make you turn from love to hate...." she said with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:47 am

He nodded.

"Or worse -- self-hate."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:49 am

"Self hate is just wanting to kill yourself......" she says wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 am

He nodded.

"It's contradictory to care about making sure that someone is well-taken-care-of and putting them in a position where they could possibly wish to self-terminate."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 am

"Well never being good enough to embrace, while a dormier takes kids is just as bad." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:59 am

He nodded.

"Is that what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:22 am

"More than once." with a nod to him "Oh well that's how things are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next