Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:07 pm

She nodded.

"Do you not get the powers?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:12 pm

'Not that I have noticed." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm

She nodded.

"Thank you for answering my questions. I will keep your secrets. And now that I know, the howling has lessened in volume."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

"I just need the local crazy pack not to realize what I am and I will be fine." she said with a sigh. "If you ever want a guard that is not noticeable let me know and I can join your side as a "large dog"." with a self depreciating chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:22 pm

She nodded.

"I won't let them know. Do you have ways of hiding from them?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

"I've met with them, they are a very odd lot, and yes I do." with a sad smile at her "I choose to walk the spiral with him. Turning my back on my people and my ways to be with him." taking a long draw.

"I hate surprises, change, and it's more with me worried did I slip up and not do this right or that right and are they finally going to see through my tricks." with a soft laugh "So far so good, but really I don't think he gets it or cares." with a soft bark like laugh.

"When I use one talisman I Look like a large black lab." with a grin at her. "So don't stuff me." with a wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

She giggled.

"I doubt I could ever be fooled, with the howling that comes with your presence, but no, I won't stuff you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:32 pm

"THank you I didn't know I howled maybe I should do a rite and see if I still howl after I do it." curiously thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:34 pm

She nodded.

"It is why I knew what you were before I was told. But I also wasn't going to say anything, even before I was told it is a secret."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

"It makes me an ideal protector, especially during the day no offense most ghouls can't beat me." with a smile at her "BUt most don't have your gifts so no I don't want to try." with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:49 pm

She smiled.

"It makes sense. And I doubt that I would be able to do much against you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:55 pm

"Some can throw madness but I think in some ways I am already mad so it hasn't done much to me yet." with another soft laugh. "I got use to being alone during the day and having company at night. So I don't sleep much. Do you find the same thing happened too you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:07 pm

She nodded.

"I sleep very little, and tend to simply fall asleep much like a kitten, wherever I lay. I have been trying to sleep in my bedroom, at the least."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:13 pm

"So who is he going to get for you?" curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

She smiled.

"Oh, you had not met Thalian? He is another ghoul. And he is MINE, not his sister's."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm

"Then he should be with you." she said with a smirk at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:40 pm

She nodded.

"If Areron is bitchy and won't give him back, will you help me go get him?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:42 pm

"Darius has said he will return with him." she said with a firm tone "If he tells me to go get him I will."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm

She nodded.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:55 pm

She put out her clove and took the brush gently starting at the ends and then working to longer strokes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

She began to hum softly, calming under the brush. And it was obvious fairly quickly that it hadn't been brushed in a while, with all the tangles.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:25 pm

It would of been creepy to anyone but Elizabeth, Savannah worked the tangles out silently, no humming, no small talk, and she took her time making sure not to hurt her but as she worked her hair would be tangle free when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:09 am

The ghoul didn't even seem to notice that Savannah was silent. She merely hummed her own tune, happily calming down under the brush.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:41 am

(scene? Till Darius is back?)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:45 am

(Works for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew   Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Scion (Open) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3