Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

Oh, that was faster than she'd expected.

The blonde gently put Diego down on the table next to the cellphone which he immediately started tapping his paw on to try and get Angry Birds up.
"I think that might be her, hang on" Teddy smiled to Eve before moving to the door to open it for Odessa.

"Hey" she smiled, always happy to see her. "I'm glad you could come, please, come in"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Eve looked excited, but she tried to be on her best behavior.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:26 pm

She nodded her head.

"Evening, I am sorry I didn't get to the phone right away, I was at a business dear, pardon my attire." She gestured.

She was done up like a goddess, her long blue dress snugged her curves perfectly showing off her very nice shaped chest. Her hair was curled all along her face like golden silk, She had on a black coat.

"Thank you." She headed into the room with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:32 pm

It was Teddy and Medwyn's home and while neither had lived there for some time now, it was still warm and welcoming as the Caitiff had been there for a few hours, looking after the plants and making sure no dust was allowed to settle.

She motioned for Odessa to walk with her to the living room, smiling as she stepped to the side so she and Eve could greet eachother.
"Miss Dove, Eve. Eve, this is Miss Dove" 'course she already knew that but it seemed only proper to say it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:42 am

Eve grinned and half bowed awkwardly as shit.

"Nice ta meetchya Lady Miss Dove." Eve said.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

she followed looking about as she saw Eve and she nodded her head with a bow.

"A pleasure eve, I'm glad to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you." she gestured gently.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:34 pm

"Only good things I hope!" She said repeating a line she'd heard before. "I try to take care of the pup. She's a good one."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:54 pm

She nodded as she smiled.

"Of course, always very good . . ." She moved to take a seat near the little fox.

"Yes, yes she is . . . That is why I too watch over her . . ." She gestured.

"So, Eve tell me how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:10 pm

"Oh, ok. I had to move cause the Fairies are all pissed I killed those two and I don't need that trouble, so that sucks, but otherwise things are good."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:50 pm

She nodded then arched a brow.

"I see, whom are the two you killed eve?" She hadn't heard much of this. She had been so busy helping those in this area that she honestly paid little mind rumor's unless they were told to her by the true person they area about she simply kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:13 am

She shrugged, "Woogie fairies, being taken to the city. The stupid Hat Man got them together and were endangering folk. Victoria told me so. So I killed em and protected everyone."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:46 am

She nodded slowly.

"I see, well, you did what you felt was right." She smiled gently and then she thought a moment.

"Where do you stay now?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:32 am

Eve frowned, "Uh... why do you want to know? Not in the swamp."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:40 am

Teddy, having picked up Diego to sit in her lap, was quietly trying to convince the bear of something that the bear apparently didn't approve of. Though she was listening to the two speak.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:50 am

She smiled gently.

"I can help you find another place to stay . . . I do not want a fellow friend of Teddy's to go homeless . . ." She gestured.

"Of course, only if you wish me to."
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:35 am

Eve looked confused, but also amused, "Homeless? Wherever there is a patch of Gaia's earth, I got a place to lay my head! I'm a Gangreal, Lady. Don't you worry a moment about me."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:39 am

She nodded.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to offend . . . I am glad you have a place that is safe." She smiled gently and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm

"I'm not offended. You a Lady. Lady's live in a different world than people like me. I'm not someone to worry over."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

She arched a brow as she smiled to Eve.

"I may be a lady, but I worry over everyone, its who I am." She winked. "I like to think I live in both worlds." she gestured.

"Eve, if you ever need anything, I am always here to help, alright?" she gestured with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:42 pm

"Oh, alright. But I'm supposed to protect Ladies... I'm teaching Teddy how to protect ladies too. But, maybe someone can be both. These are different times than when I was young. No 'fine breeding' anymore or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Heh, fine breeding... the word made her cringe, it might've briefly shown before she suppressed it.
"I'd make a horrible lady" the blonde chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:28 pm

"Hah, maybe. It's ok though. We are what we are and some people are fancy and stuff and others aren't. My mate can be fancy, my friend Victoria IS fancy as fuck." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:12 am

She laughed softly and nodded.

"Indeed, then again eve change is a good thing." A wink as she looked at Teddy.

"She is right, you are who you are." looking back to eve.

"I'm glad, there are somethings that I don't think I could even help instruct on and that is one of them." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:27 am

"As long as no one is trying to change who someone is, sure change is good. So, uh, you adopting Teddy? But you ok with me teaching?"
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

She nodded.

"Yes, I adopted Teddy and no I don't mind at all . . .It's good to know as much as possible, it helps you survive and besides, what I am to teach her shouldn't effect what your teaching her." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next