Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 pm

She nodded at Odessa and gave her another smile.

"I'll be sure to let her know. You be safe, all right? Thank you for everything that you've done."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm

She smiled to Alex and nodded.

"Your welcome my dear, and I will and you as well  Alex." 

With that she headed out the door and left the three to have some alone time with the new baby. Once, they did, oh grandma was going to get a hold of scarlet and the spoiling will begin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:31 am

Once alone, Loki the tiger joined the blonde in the kitchen. She was giving Lorelei and Buck alone time with their daughter, but she at least put a kettle of water on to boil to make some tea. 
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 am

Dante followed moving to the other side of alex head butting her leg and stared up at her as if he knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 am

Which meant that Dante got picked up and showered with cuddles. It was for reassurance, since she wasn't in the least upset. She was just quietly giving the new parents time together. At least when she made tea, she made enough for three mugs -- and they were all going to get some. For herself, she would have vanilla rose. For Lorelei and Buck, those three got chamomile. It was a comfort thing. After she sat Dante back down with another affectionate pat, she picked up the two oversized mugs of tea for Buck and Lorelei and slipped back into the bedroom.

She sat the two mugs down onto the table beside of Lorelei and gave the infant a smile that the child probably couldn't see before she slipped back toward the door again to give the three of them privacy.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:09 pm

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

(? why is that scene?)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Lorelei smiled at Alex as she came in.

"You don't have to leave, please stay." She asked as she gestured to the new bundle of joy in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 am

She looked between Lorelei and Buck. Though it was to Lorelei that she directed her question.

"Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt family time."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 pm

She nodded with a smile as she placed her hand on her's . . .

"You are family." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 am

Buck grinned.

Hey, let the ladies have their moment. This little girl was the only reason he needed to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Smiling, she slid down onto the bed next to Lorelei. She had eyes only for the blonde, her smile sweet and proud. She leaned up to gently kiss Lorelei's lips.

"You did a wonderful job, my love."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 pm

She smiled tiredly . . .

"Thanks . . . It wasn't easy . . ." She said as she squeezed her and looked to Buck and their child . . .

"She is very lucky to have so many who love her."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 am

She laughed softly.

"No, I don't imagine that it was. It is called 'labor' for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Buck grinned at her.

"She is well loved. Do you want to hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 am

She smiled and looked up at Buck.

"I'd love to," she said, holding out her arms for the newborn.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 pm

He gently passed the newborn girl over to Alexandria.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

She took the infant like she had been holding babies her entire life. Her right hand went behind Scarlet's head, her left under the baby's rump. And she brought the little girl close to her, close enough to press a gentle kiss to the baby's forehead.

"You're going to be a beautiful young lady someday, Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:27 pm

She laughed at Alex's comment about labor and she watched both Buck and Alex with a smile.

"Oh, heavens help us on that." She joking responded to Alex's comment.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 am

She laughed softly.

"I think we'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

"If you say so love." A smile and chuckle. Lorelei even though gorgeous looked tired, rightly so. She softly closed her eyes only for a second but soon she seemed to have fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Buck turned to Alexandria.

"We should let her sleep. You want some help with the clean up?"

yeah, that was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

She laughed softly.

"Well, I'm not going to say no to helping with cleanup. But would you mind getting the bassinet for Scarlet first? It's in the spare bedroom right now and I'm sure Lorelei would be pissed at me if I didn't leave the baby in here with her while I cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

He nodded and went into the other room, getting the basinet and carrying it into the room, setting it down close to the sleeping mother, so she could see her baby when she woke.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 am

Mother and child both had gone through a rather rough night. So she wasn't surprised that the infant was sleeping. Once he brought the bassinet into the room, she kissed Scarlet's forehead and lay her down inside, careful to not wake the sleeping little girl. She took a little blanket that was meant for an infant and tucked the little girl in -- and as an afterthought, she put a small, stuffed bear in the bassinet as well. Far from the infant's face, but close enough to be a comfort if the little girl should wake up.

Then she turned to quietly start cleaning up the mess of childbirth -- right after she tucked the blankets up around Lorelei's shoulders.

"Thanks," she said to Buck quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next