Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:32 am

The moment that Odessa spoke, she had moved. One hand held Lorelei's, letting her squeeze as hard as she needed to. There were benefits to being a ghoul. And there were even bigger benefits to being an exceedingly flexible ghoul. She angled her body so that her torso helped to brace Lorelei in a nearly-sitting position, one hand held the blonde's... and the other hand went to Lorelei's thigh and, with the help of Potence, held her leg up so that Lorelei would have an easier time of it.

She may not have ever done this before, but she could take instruction well enough. And she was bendy enough to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

Odessa would once again count to 10 to help Lorelei push again.

"Your doing great, I see the head keep pushing 6. . .7 . . .8 . . 9 . . Head is almost out . . 10 . . ." The baby had a lot of black hair and of course covered in goo. "Stop pushing." She said gently as the cord had wrapped once around the baby's neck. She grabbed her medical device to suction out the babies nose and mouth, after of course removing the cord from the babies neck. Lorelei was taring and to keep her from taring more she used a scaplel to cut enough to help with the birth.

"One, more big push . . ." When lorelei did this she guided the rest of the baby out. Whom soon began to cry very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:07 am

Lorelei once again grabbed both their hands and squeezed hard as she pushed with her mothers help of counting . . .Dear god it felt as if she was being sliced in two . . .It felt like burning and of course, the whole cutting her didn't feel great at all either. . . She didn't want to groan as she'd loose the pushing. . . .She kept going until she was told to stop. She nodded to her mother as she spoke feeling a little woozy and well pain. . .

She laid her head back to get air and then she pushed again hard as instructed until she heard her daughter and she stopped laying her head back to relax a tired smile on her face as she breathed slowly, little tears were falling down her face . . .Yes, she was crying.

"Is she alright?" First thing that came out of Lorelei's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 am

She, of course, was helping in any way that she could. Which included reaching up to wipe away one of Lorelei's tears.

"She looks fine to me. She's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Buck was holding her as he was told and more than will to do anything to help. When the baby was pulled he just stared for a moment.

"She is.. perfect. And so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 am

She leaned over to whisper to Lorelei. It was for her to hear alone, but the words still meant the same.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 am

She smiled as she cleaned out what she could of the baby who had some lungs on her and gently set the baby on Lorelei's chest.

"She's perfect and got some lungs on her like her mommy." She laughed and gently tied the cord and offered for Buck to cut it.

"Care to cut the cord daddy . . ." Held the scissors out. "Just right here." She said gently as she watched the baby squirm and move. . . Scarlet skin was now starting to turn pink and opened her eyes a little looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 am

She smiled at Alex with a loving look then glanced back to her child that was set on her chest. She breathed slowly and smiled running her fingers over scarlet soothing her and softly kissing her head.

"Shhh, its ok . . .Mommy is here." Her voice was soft now and sweet. At this moment everyone seemed to disappear as she was all concentrating on the baby smiling and trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 am

And she simply sat back, not saying a word. Letting Lorelei have her moment.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Buck moved just enough to cut the cord without moving Lorelei or hurting her and cut it firmly. Oh yes, his eyes were full of wonder.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:47 am

Odessa nodded and began to go about her doctor abilities to clean Lorelei up and prep her for being able to relax. Once Odessa had finished to make sure her daughter healed proper she placed her hand on the girl closing her eyes . . . She allowed her ability to numb the pain and help start the healing process to the point that instead of a week the girl should be able to be ok in a few days. . . She also cleaned the baby off gently placed ointment on the child's eyes . . .Looked her over seeing nothing wrong and then of course placed diaper she brought and the outfit on the babe . . . She stepped back with a smile gently placing the baby in a blanket she bought her wrapped scarlet up and gently set the baby back down on lorelei's arms . . .

"Alright, all is done . . .Congrates to all of you . . .She is beautiful . . ." She smiled at her granddaughter . . ."Call me if you need me . . ." She gestured to alex.

"Make sure she gets rest and feeds the baby in two hours . . . " She winked.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 am

Lorelei watched her mother with her child closely then smiled when scarlet was handed back to her. She nodded listening to both then glanced toward Buck as she gestured.

"Do you want to hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

She nodded, moving out of the way so that Lorelei could relax.

"I will," she said softly. Then she started to tip-toe out of the room so that Buck could have alone-time with his new daughter.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 pm

He smiled nad nodded.

"Please."

He was surprisingly good with the child, knowing just how to hold her. Then he looked up.

"You don't have to leave Alex."

And then his attention was completely on the wonder in his arms. In love much Buck?

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 pm

She smiled. And left the room anyway.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Buck smiled at the little girl in his arms.

"Muy bonita. Tu es muy bonita."
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:10 pm

She stood slowly as she kissed Lorelei's cheek as she winked allowing both parents to have time by themselves. . .she smiled at Alex as she replied.

"De hecho, lo es. . . Usted es muy afortunado Papa." she winked and then looked to her daughter.

"Same goes for you, my little mama." She then headed out the door following alex.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Lorelei smiled at her mother once she was all cleaned up  . . .She pulled the covers that weren't bloody back over herself and watched Buck and their child. She looked to alex as she left with a smile then glanced back.

"I want her to have your last name . . ." She said gently . . .

"You are her father . . ."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 am

She was a polite and gracious host. Which meant that she walked Odessa back out into the living room and smiled.

"Would you like a cup of tea before you go? Or maybe hot cocoa?"
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:33 am

Odessa smiled gently and shook her head.

"Thank you but no, I must get these birth records of scarlet to the hospital so we can make sure the paper work is all there for lorelei . . ." She gently moved over and hugged alex softly and warmly. She then stepped back.

"I'm glad your in my daughters life, she needs someone like you . . ." She glanced back to the bedroom.

"You have a lot of work ahead of you . . . Don't forget to get some sleep." Turned her head back Alex with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 pm

She hugged Odessa, gently, but her grip was firm and strong. She nodded with another smile.

"I'll try, though I'm sure that my sleeping pattern just got hosed."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Buck looked at Lorelei and smiled.

"Thank you. Scarlett Pickering. Sounds adventurous. What do you think little one?"

"Thank you
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Odessa laughed.

"Oh, it has indeed . . . Just remember need any help I'm here . . ." She winked as she gestured.

"I'll be off now . . . I'll see her in two weeks. . .see how the healing is going . . ." She walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Scarlet yawned and perhaps it was gas or maybe something else but she smiled.  Lorelei had to laugh as pickering was a very white name, more white then they said she was.

"Sounds good to me . . ." She watched scarlet and Buck together. It was a Kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am

Yeah, and there was a story to go with that name. But that was for later. Buck looked up as the Doc left.

"Thank you, for all you did."

He glowed at the smile, gas or whatever it was.

"Scarlett agrees. Mom you want a closer look at your daughter?"

Not that he was eager to give her up, but it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next