Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

She blinked and just started to laugh . . .

"Sorry . . . I like that . . . Your funny . . ." She sighed . . .

"No, I honestly thought you go . . .Oh crap, she's going to have a kid . . . Not for me . . .Sorta thing . . ." She shrugged . . . The waitress came back . . . She smiled waiting for the order . . .

"I'll have a hot coco . . . Also . . . I'd love your grilled cheese with french fries and bowl of tomatoe soup and pickles on the side with olives . . . Oh and after can you bring me a slice of peach pie with ice cream on top with some chocolate chips on top?" The waitress just arched a brow and then looked toward Alex like . . .What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 pm

She smiled and ordered just a burger and fries with a strawberry milkshake. She waited for the waitress to leave and shrugged one shoulder.

"I like kids."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

She nodded . . .

"So, you've wracked up tons of points . . . Nice . . ." She smiled and leaned back . . .

"Ok, I think its only fair . . .You're turn ask away . . . Anything you want to know, or tell me . . . I feel weird being the only one that's sharing . . ."Smiled . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:52 pm

She smiled.

"My cat is a tiger."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm

She arched a brow . . .

"Ok, how did you pull of that one?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 am

She grinned.

"Contortionist. Work for the circus."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 pm

She smiled . . .

"I got that, meant . . . You must have one trusting landlord . . ." She winked . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 am

She grinned.

"He's a cat. They didn't ask more than that."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

She laughed . . .

"Clever . . ." She smiled as the waitress came with their drinks and food . . .She began to nibble and drink . . .

"So, have anything you'd like to let me know . . "
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 am

Her brows rose.

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 am

She smiled . . .

"Oh like if you have eleven toes and you like eating bugs . . . Things like that . . . That I should be aware of . . ." She chuckled she figured she'd lighten the mood . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 am

She laughed.

"No, I don't have eleven toes... my feet are perfect. And I don't eat bugs. Oh, and I was raped by a bunch of clowns once, so I occasionally have nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Arched a brow . . .What do you say to the clown rape . . . She didn't know if she was joking or serious . . . She'd go serious . . .

"Those bastards . . . Always knew clowns can't be trusted . . .Another reason why I hate clowns." In fact she was terrified of Clowns . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 am

She smiled.

"Well, I'm fairly sure it was just a bunch of guys in clown suits, but yeah... I'm not a fan of clowns."

Figure that one out. Worked in a circus, terrified of clowns.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 am

She nodded . . .

"Those bastards will get theirs I'm sure . . . We can only hope that right now, some whore they fucked had a std that made their dick turn black. shrivel up and fall off . . ." She winked finishing up her plate . . .She was a fast eater . . .Well, it helped she had someone else to gobble the food too . . .Sitting back in her chair . . .

"I admire you . . .Takes a strong person to deal with that . . ."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 pm

She took her time with her food, obviously enjoying it.

"Eh, it happens. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. It's made me not a fan of dick, though."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

She could help but laugh at that . . .

"I believe it . . . Sorry though . . .It's just . . .Yeah . . ."Coughs . . . She leaned in . . .

"They aren't that great . . . Plastic is better . . . No goo . . ." Winked . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm

She started to laugh again.

"Okay, so it's probably more fair to say I'm fine with dick, I'm just not fine with the assholes that are usually attached to the dick."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 pm

She laughed . . .

"So, basically all of them then . . ."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 pm

She winked.

"Pretty much. I'm sure there are nice guys out there. I just haven't met one."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

She nodded . . .

"The only one I know is my Da . . . Well, Step Da Jamie . . . Don't get me wrong he pisses me off sometimes . . . But he's good . . ." She sipped her drink . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 pm

She smiled at that.

"My parents are dead."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:05 pm

She nodded . . .

"Sorry . . . If it helps any . . . I'm adopted . . ."Right like that'll help she swallowed her drink again. . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 am

She smiled at that.

"Nothing wrong with that. At least you have someone who loves you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 am

She nodded she decided to redirect . . . A little awkward . . .

"I honestly don't understand why your single . . ." She smiled . . ."I'm pretty sure someone would have scooped you up by now . . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next