Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 am

Grant walked into Raz0r's workshop and waited until she looked up from whatever she was doing

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

She was at a breaking point, taking off her gloves as he came in. She turned with a smile.

"Hey you."

She walked over to kiss him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

"How is my Raz0r?" he smiled while returning the kiss

"So how is the project coming?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 am

She shrugged.

"It's coming along nicely. I should be turning it on soon."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 am

"So it did wind up with an on switch. I can't wait to see what it is."

"Can we talk about Griselda for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 am

She nodded.

"Yeah. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am

"She rather dislikes me, and I think she is being less than honest about the reasons why. She claims she thinks I am greedy, selfish and stupid; something ever Ventrue hears sooner or later. It's downright cliche even. So I think there is something deeper, and I don't know what it is. Is it my politics? Getting you to leave her service and come join me? My overall attitude? What do you think love?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 am

She shook her head.

"It's nothing deeper than what she says. You didn't make me do anything. She knows my reasons for leaving, and they had nothing to do with you. You just gave me a place to go when I left."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 am

He sighed "I have a hard time trusting her anymore. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid, but I've caught her in enough misinformation to suspect most of what she says. Which I dislike, because you and her are good friends. I think I'll just hide in my office when she comes to see you."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 am

She sighed.

"I'm sorry, love."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 am

"It's ok, there is enough animosity to go around. I suspect it has to do with the Fae, how the whole situation was handled, and her expectations that everyone is supposed to understand her motives and ways are true and correct. Either way, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with her coming over to visit you here, and I told her as much. "

He shook his head and sighed "Europeans are so bloody irritating."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm

She smiled.

"Yes, they are. But I love them anyways."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 pm

"Do I really come across as selfish and stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 am

She nodded.

"To some people, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

"Let's talk about the stupid part maybe? Selfish I can understand and don't really care about. It comes with the whole V for Ventrue thing. Stupid though? I'm at a loss. One doesn't get wealth through stupid."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 am

She shook her head.

"You are brash, and don't always think things all the way through. It can come off as stupid."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

"A positive thing from where I came from. Bold brash men did great things"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 am

She nodded.

"But you need to get used to this day and age. It's a different world."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 pm

"I forget too how sensitive the cam can be too"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 pm

She nodded.

"They plan the long game. Their moves take months, if not years."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm

"And yet we can do in days and weeks what they take ages to."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 pm

She shrugged.

"I know this. But I'm also used to how they see things. And we are more likely to fail more often going fast."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:11 pm

"Edison pointed out that if he failed at something a thousand times, he simply knew a thousand ways not to do something. They spend a year and move once. We spend a year and move a dozen times, and in doing so upset their move. It is simply a culture clash and one that has been going on for a very, very long time."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

She nodded.

"But that is where the perception comes from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven   Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor irritations (Raz0r, open?) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: