Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

She led the tiger to the bedroom, where a ragdoll kitten was sleeping on the bed.

"This is Masha.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 am

The large tiger went right up to the kitten and sniffed at it carefully.

Smells funny.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 am

Masha woke up with a big yawn, looking at the tiger. Not actually afraid, just looking at him. Bethy looked confused.

Why smell funny?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Loki snuffed a little, ruffling the kitten's fur.

Different kind of cub. Not my kind of cub.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:07 pm

The kitten batted at the tiger's face, no claws. Wanting to play.

She is not of your people, no.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

The tiger chuffed, almost sounding like a laugh. The kitten was cute. Even the big cat had to admit that. His head moved to give the little creature a target to bat at.

Tiny cub. Very tiny cub.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

The kitten was having fun, and then leapt to the spot between the tiger's ears. And nibbled, growling playfully. Bethy giggled happily, reaching out to pet the tiger's fur.

Yes. But all mine.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 am

Loki was busy trying to figure out just how to get his mouth somewhere near the kitten. Which was on top of his head. So it wasn't working. But he was trying.

Tricksy cub.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:36 pm

She giggled loudly and hugged the tiger around the neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 pm

The tiger barely seemed to notice the two-legs hugging him. He was currently preoccupied with trying to catch the kitten on his head.

TRICKSY!!!

Which came out as a growl, but since Elizabeth and kitten could both understand him, it was even more funny.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 pm

The kitten started to fall off the tiger's head as he moved around. She wasn't very stable, and she didn't want to hurt the big guy with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 pm

The kitten started to fall. That meant that Loki moved faster than any normal creature should have a right to (that's right, he's got Celerity), and caught the kitten between his massive jaws. Which was really more that the kitten rested against the much larger cat's tongue and his jaws were open wide, looking quite ridiculous, but Loki? Not big on hurting anyone. Unless, of course, they threatened Alexandria. And he was pretty sure the tricksy little cub couldn't manage it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 pm

She laughed, and Masha struggled.

"Such a nice big kitty."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 am

Loki lifted his head so that he could deposit the kitten off of his tongue back onto the bed. Then he licked Masha, probably knocking the much smaller kitten over in the process.

Tricksy, sweet cub.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 am

Bethy hugged the tiger around the neck while Masha put her paws up on the tigers nose.

You big.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:30 am

The tiger eyed the kitten suspiciously.

And you are not.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 am

The kitten was purring.

You could kill gator.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 am

The tiger rumbled but seemed a little suspicious.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Alligators were things that he didn't normally truck with. It's a water-proximity thing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 am

The kitten looked sad.

So no exploring with me?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am

I can explore with you, cub. But sometimes you can't always fight big things. Sometimes better to run away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 am

She purred.

You run faster. Can get away from Gator.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:49 am

Why yes. Yes, he could.

I can run very fast.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Bethy giggled.

I knew I was right to have you meet.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am

Loki turned his head to butt it against Elizabeth.

Why? Because I run fast and do not hurt small cub?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

She nodded.

Masha needs a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp   Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger and Kitten (Loki) - Cabin in the Swamp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next