Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 am

"What if I pinned you down, buried my fangs into you and ravaged you in untold ways, while giving you no mercy until you were spent and begging me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:04 am

She shivered and kissed him.

"That would be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am

"What if I didn't and just let you go until you exploded" he said while returning the kiss
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:08 am

She laughed.

"Then I would die the happiest in the world."
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 am

"Well I don't want Bethy to die. Dance and show me how badly you want this"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 am

She put her hands on his chest and lifted off his lap ever so slightly before beginning to grind the air above his lap. Which had the effect, once her hands moved to the chair on either side of his head, of putting her breasts right in his face. She wasn't touching him, not at all. But she was just millimeters from touching him, so her heat was pressing into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 am

He growled happily, and suddenly stood up and pinned the ghoul to the floor while straddling her, before burying his fangs into her throat and slipping several fingers up inside her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 am

She growled in response, writhing beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 am

He sipped at her blood while continuing to work his fingers inside her sex and driving her towards the point of an explosive finish
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:34 am

He knew all her buttons, and with the help of his fangs, she was quickly rising to explosion. She wasn't growling anymore. In fact, it was probably a good thing they had no neighbors, her cries of passion were so loud.
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

When she reached a point of exhaustion, he withdrew his fangs and fingers, healed the wounds and held out his fingers for her to lick clean, because he was just that kind of ass.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am

Which was just fine by her, as she sucked her juices from his fingers with relish.
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 am

Gently he picked her up when she finished and carried her to their bed for some cuddling. "That's my Bethy. Love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 am

She curled into him, cuddling close. Her body was exhausted, but her mind was still going.

"Love you, too. What more do we want to get for the house?"
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:43 am

"Books, entertainment center. Lots of movies for Bethie. New kitchen for her too. I can cook you breakfast!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 am

She giggled and pushed her face into his chest.

"Wish I could cook for you."
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:46 am

He smiled and stroked her hair "It's ok, because you still taste good for me. Bethy is my favorite breakfast"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:48 am

She nuzzled into him.

"What does Chet want?"
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

"More books, some tools. Just the stuff we used to have in Virginia before the Sabbat came"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:50 am

She nodded.

"Bethy can afford that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

"Yes" he smiled while squeezing her "She can."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

She giggled and clung to him, kissing at his chest.

"Then she will have to buy you weapons."
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 pm

"Why is that? I have weapons"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 pm

She giggled.

"But if Bethy get a new big knife, Chet should get something, too?"
Back to top Go down
Chet
Methuselah
Chet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 pm

"Chet has what he needs" he smiled "Got the Huey, got the M14, got the Arkansas toothpick. Don't need anything else. And I have Bethy. What else do I need?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp   Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping with Cass-lady. - Cabin in the Swamp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next