Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"Of course I could decorate with you" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 pm

She looked over and snorted, "I'm hardly the Venus type. Whatever would you do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 pm

"Oh if I couldn't find a sadistic use, Raz0r could." he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm

She giggled. " I'm sure. Although I think I am much more fun as is."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"I would have to agree. Malks can be pretty entertaining"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 pm

"I'll remember to be more entertaining....perhaps I can write Sir a sonnet?" she chuckles. "Or I could just sing more."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"It sings and writes too?" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 pm

She chuckles, "But of course! What do you think I did in a British college? Party?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 pm

"Do they even have parties in British colleges?"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm

"Yes, but not like here. They feel no need to prove their worthiness by drinking." She said. *rolls eyes*" They have more important things .. like footy and ....footie!"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:38 pm

"What... is this footie of which you speak? It sounds dull. Or disturbingly British. Which means dull with a tinge of insanity that nobody outside of England could even hope to grasp."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 pm

She giggles, "Yes, soccer and rugby...and for the uninitiated they are.....peculiar. However, it's closer to say few within America could even hope to grasp, because the rest of the planet is on board."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 pm

"Ah yes. It is how they exercise their violent inclinations, and fuel the alcoholic beverage industry"
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 pm

"I hardly think we're ones to talk....ah, let the sheep have their games....it keeps them placated and distracted."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"I built a bomb that blew up a Lasombra ship one time" he said innocently
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

She laughed a bit creepily, " Chunky Lasombra in fish broth......sounds.....delightful."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

"You know what else I build? Rifles that can take the head off a kindred from half a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am

Her eyes light up " Really? You must show me these extraordinary weapons some day."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

"Perhaps. I do not build them for just anybody. Even other Anarchs do not always get what I can create."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 am

She smiles, "I know you'd not make me one...no one trusts my kind with weapons like that..but I would love to see them one day."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 am

"I gave a mad bomber a bomb one time." he smiled "She dropped a bridge with it. That had a train on it. Full of sabbat. Most amusing. Of course then she also blew up a vacant house she was convinced was haunted by the ghost of a mouse she killed as a mortal."
Back to top Go down
Mercy Novykh
Methuselah
Mercy Novykh

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

She chuckled, "Well, the difference is...she was discriminating...me, not so much. I'd enjoy blowing up a track...and watching the panic as they tried to stop the train. " She giggled, "Not like I'd give them enough time to do so...only just enough to think that maybe ...just maybe ...if God loved them enough....." She smiled brightly at him, "....but I digress..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)   Here comes the Anarchs! (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Anarchs! (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5