Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 pm

He looked at her, his hand moving to grip at her shoulder. To hold her steady as he thrust inside of her, pressing into her over and over again. He was growling with his effort, watching her eyes as he kept her, bound and helpless, on the bed in front of him. He liked her like this, the sweet sounds she made and the look in her eyes when she looked at him. He liked that trust, liked seeing her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Keeping her eyes open was more than a bit difficult, her eyelids heavy as she trembled with the effort and the frustration of being restrained as she was. Though those same restraints were also heightening the sensations and her arousal. As if he wasn't already making her crazy with desire and spent up needs.
Needs that had her body crying out for him. Because she trusted him with everything, as was clear from the way she put herself at his mercy and loved every moment of it. Letting him know just how good he made her feel with her moans and sighs of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:31 pm

And he continued to take them from her. He loved those sounds and that look, the way he moved inside of her designed specifically to tear those sounds from her. Again and again, he pressed into her, his eyes fixed with hers as he gave her his own moans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

There truly was no shortage of those moans while he kept taking her like that. Teddy's blushed cheeks seemingly growing even more heated as she whimpered and trembled with the desire to reach for him.
Her lover. Her only. It felt so right to belong to him, to have him touching her like that. The sound of his moans sending shivers of delight through her as a moan turned to a tender cry upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 am

He truly started to move. Actually moving harder against her, making sure that she felt every inch of him while his growls reached her. They were soft sounds of pleasure, but more... they were sounds of possession. She was his, whether she wanted to be or not. His hand at her shoulder gripped tightly, holding her still and steady while he took her. His eyes on hers, he didn't hesitate to press deep and hard inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 am

And she was his. And perhaps just as importantly, she was his because she wanted to be his.

He started to move harder and she trembled in response, needing something to hold onto but unable to grip at at anything, least of all him, with the way she was restrained. Those slender fingers flexed in their bondage, the blond's sounds turning pleading as she whimpered and moved to every thrust of his hips, seeing as she couldn't really move much outside of that, not with how he was holding her in place, keeping her still.

Way, way too long since she'd been able to feel him to be with him. And her body, starved for his touch, wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, that much was evident from the look on her face as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm

He seemed determined, actually. Determined to tease her, to be more specific. His movements turned a little more gentle, slowing down so that she could feel every inch of him as he moved inside of her. His lips curved in a smile, a sweet little moan coming from his throat just to add to the torment. One hand, still holding her in place, the other came up. Just enough so that he could caress her breasts with it, lightly tugging and rolling her nipples between his fingers as she moved to him. "You seem a little frustrated," he commented lightly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 pm

How could he make something feel so good and at the same time manage to do so while denying her what she needed? She arched to his touch, whimpering as his pace changed and the touch of his hand moved to her breasts. Her body reacting to every new sensation with a silent cry for more.
"It's... it's been so long..." she arched and tried to tug at the restraints again, well aware that she wouldn't get anywhere, or move much. "I want more... I want to come..." the blushed blond whimpered as he played with her nipples and caused her to shiver lightly. "You feel so.... aaaah...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:32 pm

He smiled at her reaction. She was becoming more open with him and that pleased him greatly. He answered her by speeding up just a little bit -- not enough to make much of a difference, though. He pressed his hips hard against hers, a smile playing across his lips as he watched her. Tugging one nipple lightly, he met her eyes with his own. "And what do you need to come?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:47 pm

"H-harder...." she bit down hard on her lip, muffling the tender cry that tug of her nipple drew from her. "Just a little... mmm" oh it was hard trying to focus enough to talk, it was hard trying to focus on anything at all beyond him and the sensations and feelings that they share.
Because it wasn't just about the sex.... Sure, she liked it when he was playful, liked it when she could make him go a bit crazy with want and desire. But it was so much more, that heat that burned in her chest and which only he could ignite like that, the emotions the two shared for each other and which heightened all other sensations.
It never never fade, never weakened, it only seemed to grow stronger.
"I like it when you let me hear how good you feel..." Teddy blushed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 am

Because she had answered him, he started to move again. Moaning softly, looking into her eyes, he was pressing into her. With those same thrusts of his hips, rolling against her, he started to move a little harder within her. A little faster. Just like she asked, his moans turning into actual growls of pleasure. All for her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am

Try as she might to keep eye contact, the blond's eyed finally drifted shut when she felt the roll and press of his hips increase. The slight increase in strength, the moans and growls of his pleasure enough to make her shudder in pleasure. The sounds spilling from her own throat ones of pure delight as he in turn could feel of her body was slowly tensing around him, wanting so badly to be pushed over that edge and cast into bliss.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am

He smiled at that. At the way her eyes drifted closed, at the way she seemed unable to contain herself. He moaned and pressed into her -- not harder -- but faster. His hips rolling against hers as he took her, the hand at her shoulder holding her steady as he used it for leverage. So that he could more easily take her, all while still watching her. Pulling away almost completely from her before he pressed inside of her again, feeling the way she gripped at him, tugged at him in her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Her fingers flexed before closing into tight little fists as she trembled and felt herself giving in, felt how her body cried out in pleasure as the sensations were allowed to overwhelm her. The sound of tender cries filling the small room as her body instinctively tried to squirm, only to find it impossible with how he was holding her and how he had her restrained.
Frustrating restrains... She pulled at them again with a sobbed whimper and found they were stronger than her. No real surprise there, even if she at the moment wished she could reach for him and hold him.
Oh God she wanted to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 pm

That was a want that she was likely going to just have to do without. He wasn't touching her. He refused to, even though the clenched fists and squirming told him how much she wanted to. He knew her well enough by now to read her cues, to know what it was that she wanted. And he would refuse to give it to her, though he did thrust inside of her, holding himself still with his hips pressed to hers. He rolled his hips -- not actually moving away from her, but filling her more completely -- and growled softly for her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 pm

The heat of her surrounding him, her body continued to undulate and press around him as the press and roll of his hips allowed the pleasure to linger. Something which in turn had her cries lingering as well, only broken by soft gasps for air while she trembled in her pleasure and her surrender.
Oh, God he felt good... and the way he could make her feel? She begged she brought him as much pleasure and joy as he brought her...
"Medwyn!" the cry was punctuated by a whimper as she bit down hard on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 pm

He didn't stop. It was almost like her cries were driving him, like he wanted to hear more of them. More and more and more, his hips rolling and pressing against her, his hands holding her in place. He moaned for her, let her hear his pleasure as he continued to press inside of her. Oh, he loved it, too, the way she reacted to him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

It really wasn't fair to keep doing that, to keep her trapped in that overwhelming rush of pleasure that had her crying out all over again as she tried almost desperately so, to squirm, to press her hips against him while being unable to actually move at all. But he was well aware of that, well aware of how it affected her when he did that.

The blond arched her back sharply, throwing her head back with a trembling cry. Whimpering and gasping for hair her clenched hands trembled in the restraints.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 am

He pressed into her again and again. Unwilling to stop, not wanting to have those sighs and cries end any time soon. Oh, he loved it when she squirmed, writhed, trying to take more of him. Wanting him as much as he wanted her. And she had asked to be restrained -- which was the other reason he gave her no quarter. She had nothing to do but take it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 am

It was such sweet torture, to be unable to do anything while he took her. While he gave her everything, his desire, his need... she loved feeling him when he gave into it. When he showed her she made him feel as good as he made her feel.

Teddy's voice, already trembling, turned to a cry as ecstasy took hold of her again. Her body pulsing around him with a silken heat that begged him to join her. The blond's head feeling as if swimming as he pushed her to her limit like that once more. Overwhelmed and lost in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 am

He had been holding back. Holding himself in check so that she could find her pleasure. The moment that he felt her, though, felt the way she gripped at him and heard her cry, he let go. She could feel the trembling in his legs as he thrust into her -- a series of short, fast thrusts -- then the relaxed way that he trembled after that, the way that she was used to when she knew he had found his own pleasure. As much as she liked giving in to him, he liked giving in to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 am

The cry was broken by the short gasps as he changed his rhythm, as she felt him give in into his own desire before feeling the same pleasure she did. Her breathing still shallow and rapid as she bit down on her lip hard, if only for a moment, before moaning for him. The blond's hands flexing in their restraints one more time before being able to relax as contentment washed over her.
As that all consuming moment turned to a lingering sensation of bliss while she slowly opened her eyes just enough to gaze up at him, wanting to see the look on his face as she found herself smiling. Still softly writhing, what little movement she could manage, in his grasp.
Oh, oh she'd needed that...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 pm

He grunted again as he gave in to his pleasure. His eyes closed as he rode the waves of his pleasure, his body still trembling. Then he opened his eyes and smiled at her, his hands gentle as they came up to brush over her hair. Then he was smiling, leaning up to kiss her. "Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 pm

She still couldn't touch him, but she could purr sweetly as he leaned over to kiss her. That single softly spoken word making her shiver lightly as her smile lingered. The blond tasting his lips with tender sounds of her pleasure, of her love of him and everything he shared with her.
Her one and only...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:26 pm

He smiled and kissed her again. Then he shifted so his hips could press slightly harder against hers for a moment. "I have half a mind to keep you like this pretty much all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quiet night... (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next