Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) Empty
PostSubject: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:32 am

He sent the information, now he just had to wait for his ride. So that he did but off where he couldn't be seen till the timing was right.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Some time later, the top-down Jeep pulled up to the curb where he was told to be. Within was Jim, a cigar in his jaw as he gave a look around before letting out a whistle.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

About a minute later Alexander came walking up, a tap on the back jeep as he walked along the length. Opening the passenger door he got in. Pulling out his pack of smokes he lit a ciggereette. "Thanks, appreciate the pick up."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:01 pm

As soon as he was in, Jim pulled away from the curb "Buckle up..." He said as he made a turn to head for the highway. "And tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:12 pm

"Before I do you have to agree to accept what I tell you and that on some aspects I have to leave you in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:48 pm

"What else is new?" He replied as the entrance to the highway came up.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:17 am

He laughed. "Short of it, I was heading back from looking at some property out this way. Stopped to grab a new pack of smokes, ran into someone. They are taking off for a bit probably. But they will be back. During our convo your anarch body drove up. This person and I continued our conversation inside a cabin. It was to late to try and make it back to PSL, so we shared a cabin. Tonight asshat was still there so he had plenty of time to do whatever to the car. I left out the back of the cabin , had the car towed and started hoofin it. Cars gonna need to be striped and sold probably."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:02 am

"Fair enough.... you can bring it by and it can be gone over you know..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"yea I know, but based on your reaction to whatever it is Razor showed you, her and my conversation before you arrived, and the fact that she is now an anarch, going over it may not show anything."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"Alex... what I do and what she can do are similar and different," Jim replied. "The difference is I know what to look for and where it can be hidden.... and if need be, I can simply burn out the entirety of the electronics in the car stem to stern if I can't get rid of it.

And that's the big difference,"
He finished. "She's brilliant, which goes along way... but I would hope practical experience counts for something... If you wanna chop-shop it anyway, go ahead. Your car.

He shook his head. "Her going Anarch... unless its a ploy, is going to get her killed by her teacher if she's considered an Apprentice. Its part of the Oath we take... uphold the tenents of the Cam. Being anarch... is not a good thing. I really hope she thought it through and didn't knee-jerk it because Anarch tremere don't survive long out there. At least 90% of them don't. The other 10... are divided between plants or very good at hiding."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:16 am

"She made a choice. Right or wrong doesn't matter at this point. She knows the deals shes made and if she's breaking one she knows that too." he shrugged. "we all have to lye in the bed we make one day. Some of us earlier then others."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:44 am

"True enough my friend," He replied. "True enough..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:05 am

"Sense I got ya alone. I wanted to talk to ya about commissioning some work from ya."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:20 pm

"Sure..." He replied. "what are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:10 pm

"A wooji weapon, preferably dagger or concealable sword. Bu it has to be strong enough to hold up my strength, and that's preatty damn strong."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:39 am

Jim was quiet for a minute on the ride. "Ok..." He said. "I can do this... it will take a bit of adjustment to specific wards- I can make the kindred one resist everyone but you or me. A strong enough blade... that is either easy to do or hard, depending on what you want..."

He continued driving. "I can alter it to make it tougher- though if you go up against someone that can cancel magics, it for nothing. Or I can take a trip up to reading and convince Jenny to forge you one. It might require me to play a game of Nine's though; I actually beat her last time and she will want a rematch..."

The Tremere glanced over to Alex, a rueful look on his face. "The things I am willing to do... Now what are you willing to do in return?" He said. "Most anything is open as payment..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

He smirked. "Well ya know most of what I'm capable of. What is it your looking learn Jim?" he thinks. "Or what are you looking for help to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm

"Furthering my discipline advancement or learning a new one..." He replied after what seemed like forever. "I don't know what you can do anymore, bro, outside of the one and I'm not sure I can give something for that in even trade."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

"What do you know now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)   When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Ya Need a Ride(Jim closed)
Page 1 of 1