Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shade of Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

In the Shade of Knight Empty
PostSubject: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm

He felt good for the first time in a long time. Hid body and healed and most of his mind as well. The last battle was hard for him and he knew something had changed in him but that could be fixed in time. He'd done it once he'd do it again. He rode the black harly in the dead of night coming to a little place just before the boarder of the domain. He wouldn't cross over just yet. Pulling to a dinner he threw the kickstand down and leaned back on the harley taking off his helmet. Unzipping the jacket part way he reached in and pulled out a pack of Camal Wides tapping out a ciggerette and lighting it. Looking around his surrounding's as he took a deep inhale of smoke.

Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm

That diner seemed to be a popular little spot. Though, it was very close to Daytona, so maybe it shouldn't be surprising. As Alexander pulled up, he noticed another motorcycle, all polished and shiny, near the front of the building. On the seat of the Ducati, rested a helmet.

And coming out the door came Cass. She was thanking someone inside for a book of matches. She pulled a half crushed pack of black papered cloves from-- somewhere on her person, though it was unsure just where they could have been.

She popped a cigarette between her lips and set about to lighting the damn thing as she stood next to her bike.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm

He watched as the women came out of the diner. A long inhale of his camal he slowly let the smoke exhale from his lungs. A slight nod to her as she got to her bike. "Nice ride."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

The Toreador looked over and blinked.

"Mr. Landry? I didn't know you rode," she smiled widely as she gave a wave and headed in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 pm

His brow arched. "I believe you got me mistaken, names not Landry."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Cassiel blinked and slowed down as she approached. But her smile remained as she took a drag from her clove. When she was within just a couple of feet, she stopped.

"Oh... Well if Landry isn't your name, what is it?"

Well, Christ, she knew Landry was a little off... but didn't think memory loss was part of his problem. She'd play along for now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

"Names Hathaway, Alexander Hathaway. Yours? Oh and if this is ploy to start up a conversation it's a very unique one."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Hmm...

"Cassiel Vella," she said softly. "Not ploy intended, Mr. Hathaway. If you aren't Mr. Landry, truly, then forgive me. Didn't expect to find his doppleganger."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

"Well good to know there's someone going about Masquerading as me" there was the slightest of emphasis on the word Masquerade. "And Alex or Alexander is pefectly fine. Did ya have a good dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Her left eyebrow raised. "Alexander than. Most people call me Cass for short."

She looked from him back to the diner and back. "The pie smelled good. But I'm afraid I wasn't very hungry."

Cass stepped around his Harley as she smoked, looking it over with a bit of reverence. "Where are you and this bad boy headed?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

"Little farther South, going to meet up with some friends I havn't seen in some time." his camal had gone out and he snuffed it with his boot. Taking out another he lit it again. "You from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

"Port St. Lucie," she replied softly as she knelt by the bike. "I was in Daytona joyriding."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:22 pm

He smirked. "Interesting coincedence, you from the place I'll be headed too. The riding scene big around Daytona?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm

"Daytona?" Cass gave a little chuckle. "Home of the Daytona 500? Nascar? Racing in general? Yeah, you could say it is."

She stood back up, eyeing him carefully once more, studying him with an ever present smile.

"Perhaps I could... point you in the right direction in Port St. Lucie?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm

"That would be most kind of you, offering such assistance to a stranger." This time he stepped around to her bike, he let the tips of his fingers run along the curve of the bike. "shes a beautiful piece of machinery by the way." But as she spoke she felt a slight presence at the barriers of her mind, not pushing, more of a request feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 pm

"It's the least I can do. It's my job to be hospitable, right? Or at least make sure others are."

Cass turned, hands loosely resting on her hips as she watched Alexander, following with light steps to her bike.

"She's a real beast. Best investment I ever made-- recently anyway. I was testing out her top speeds and turn radius. She's a dream, really."

Her head cocked to the side, eyes narrowed ever so softly. Alexander could feel her mind yield to his, could sense her curiosity. Immediately, he could pick up on her surface thoughts.

Friend or foe?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm

"I've heard that it takes some skill to be able to handle them." As he spoke he projected an image of a white tower with himself standing in front of it in a defensive positoin. Followed by a room with a locked door, the two of them standing in it peacefully...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

"Good thing I'm skilled," she gave a nod. He got the distinct feeling of approval from her.

"Care to take a ride? I know a place not far from here with an incredible view?"

Her thoughts drifted to a dock on the water in a secluded area. The image was incredibly crisp.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 pm

"Sonds good to me. Late night views are one of my favorites. I've had the oppurtunity to experience some of the best the U.S has to offer." the sense of approval was shared before the link was broken, perhaps not quick enough as an image of him sitting on top of a large dam the moonlight reflecting off of the water, but the image suddently disappered as the link broke.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

"We'll see if you can keep up, huh?" Cass pulled the helmet off of the seat of her bike and put it on, pulling down the visor as she got on and started the ignition. She revved the engine a few times and pulled out of the parking space, waiting for Alexander to be completely ready to follow. The clove got tossed on the pavement and stomped out.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:00 pm

He zipped up his jacket and slid his black helmet on. The darkness of black seemed to work well from him. He started up the bike and of couse in true harley fashion it was loud. Stepping back with the bike he pulled in line with her. Of course hers was faster, hell it was dukati, but that didn't seem to bother him....He gave a final rev for her to lead off.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Cass looked back and gave a nod and then sped off of, spinning her tires in the gravel. At least she was nice enough to make sure he could keep up. Otherwise, she'd be weaving dangerously in and out of traffic.

She led him northeast, keeping outside the boundaries of PSL, toward the water. In 10, maybe 15 minutes, they found themselves near Tomoka Basin, out near a small fishing dock. She had taken Alexander down a small dirt path and parked.

The helmet came off and was set on the Ducati's handle bars as she waited for him to get situated out in this wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 pm

He pulled up next to her. Pulling the helmet off he took a scan of the their surroundings. Then looked at where she had taken him. "Nice chocie. You got good taste."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

"Occasionally, I have good taste," she nodded to him as she leaned up against her bike.

"So you've got friends in Port St. Lucie? I know a fair many of our kind there. I have numbers for the Prince, Seneschal and the Harpy. Where'd you say you were coming from?"

Yup, diving right into questions.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:15 pm

He smirked and let out a small laugh. "Right to protocol ha? Most Recently Pa. And yes I have some friends in St. Lucie. Jim Ganic and Shauna McCade. Known Jim for a number of years now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shade of Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next