Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 am

"Get rid of them or get rid of them?" Cass pinched the bridge of her nose. "I wouldn't actually go out of my way to physically hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am

She shrugged.

"Then don't. Hurt them, I mean. Run them off, ostracize them from the Roses, make them want to be and go somewhere else. This is your family, Cassiel, and you shouldn't have to go and do something that you don't want to do because a couple of snotty, narcissistic bitches think that they're better than you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am

Cass didn't understand, and it showed in her expression. They were better than her. That's what she was always taught. That's what Jennica had always beat into her. That she wasn't really a Toreador and wouldn't become anything.

But she was trying to go with what Rai was saying, she was.

"Run them off," she nodded. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 am

She smiled.

"I'll help you any way that I can, too. Between us, we have enough support here that it won't be that hard, really. They do most of it themselves already."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 am

She nodded and took another drink.

"If they do it mostly by themselves, then I shouldn't have to nudge it along. Honestly, I shouldn't nudge Areron, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am

Her brow rose.

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 am

"In case she decides to call in that boon."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 am

"So trade it to me."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

"Wait, she owns the boon... How do I trade it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 am

"I have more status than the two of you combined. Chances are high that if she's asked the right way, she'd rather hold the boon over me than over you anyway. At the very least, I can talk to Estaban, have him talk to her about it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

"I don't want you to owe her, Rai," she shook her head. Because Areron had done enough to her already.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 am

She shook her head.

"Are you kidding me? Areron and I have a very different relationship than she has with you. There's less... hostility... from her toward me."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am

"Yeah, she said that everything between you guys was great," she nodded. "If she'll go for it, I guess it couldn't hurt. But I doubt she will."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am

She tilted her head and smiled.

"I have an ace up my sleeve if she doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 am

"Aces are nice," she smiled a little. "Have any to spare that could be put up my sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 am

She smiled.

"You have one."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 am

"I just hope that ace knows how much I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am

She tilted her head.

"Ask him? He probably does."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

"Ask who?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

"Jamie. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a boon over someone of his status and position."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

"How about I just... take the punishment for mouthing off? It's just a minor..."

This was getting uncomfortable. She didn't want Jamie or Rai owing Areron. This was her own damn fault, after all.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 pm

She tilted her head.

"Areron doesn't react to me or to Jamie the way she reacts to you. You see it as a punishment, as something bad. She's not dumb enough to use it in the same way with either Jamie or I the way she will for you. For you, it'll be something ridiculous and terrible. For me or Jamie, it would be something truly minor."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 pm

She nodded softly.

"Then it's worth a shot. And in the meantime, I'll keep my distance."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 am

She nodded.

"Anything you need, you know? Just give me a call."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 am

"I will. I promise," she nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)   The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Kind of Place (Cassiel)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next