Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again with a friend (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Back again with a friend (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 am

Rachel headed back to the campus, the same section and hoped something would show this time to back her experience.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am

She was a little slower. More cautious. And her eyes were peeled as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Rachel was sure it wasn't going to react for Rai, with a steady concentration she moved to the section looking for the changes.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:37 am

She followed cautiously. She remembered all too well what she had seen the last time she was here. Which was why she was looking everywhere for it. That hint of magic, of the True kind.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 pm

The flicker of True magic gone wrong was everywhere. There wasn't a speck of ground that wasn't covered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Rachel looks to Rai to see if she sees anything as she keeps moving to the mythology section.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 am

She held up both hands.

"Whoa. What the hell happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am

Rachel stops and looks at her 'You okay?' not seeing the level of "magical dump" that Rai did.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

She nodded and pulled out her phone. Punching numbers, she spoke quietly.

"Yeah. Just weirdness. I'm trying to call Julie now."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 am

The answer was prompt.

"So, the dead finally want to call us. How nice. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

She rolled her eyes.

"You been to the campus lately?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am

"Not since the Prof. did the stupid. Why? You there? How bad is it?"

She actually sounded like she just didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 am

"Gone wrong, every-freaking-where. Seriously wrong, Julie."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

She heard a huge sigh over the phone.

"That's what we thought. That's why we aren't there. If you want to know more. the Prof can't leave. He's in his office, has been for a long time. Can't leave the campus, and we can't see him. Hate to ask it, but you work different. Can you check on him?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 am

"Sure, Julie. What do you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am

"Call me back with his condition and what the hell he thought he was doing? That's it, really. That's all you can do."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:36 am

"Where's his office?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 am

She was given fast directions.

"Thanks. I mean that."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

"I know."

She hung up the phone and looked at Rachel.

"Come on, girlie. We've got a professor we need to check on."

She was already moving to the directions that Julie had given her, looking for the Professor's room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Rachel waited for the conversation to end then went to follow Rai "Coming dear.' with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 am

Reaching out, she took Rachel's hand. Because mages? Fuck if she actually wanted to deal with mages.

To the professor's door they went, the redhead raising her hand to knock politely on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 am

The answer came in the form of sounds. Nothing intelligible. Just....sounds. That might be something close to a welcome.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:48 am

She tried the door, to see if it was locked. If it wasn't, she'd push it open a little bit to stick her face in the crack...

"Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 am

There was a man in there. He was huddled int he corner. Surrounded by books. That were flying through the air at him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 am

Rachel hadn't left go of Rai's hand with a glance into the office from behind Rai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again with a friend (open)    Back again with a friend (open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again with a friend (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next