Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 pm

A new night.

The night before, she had only managed to get home before the sun... but a narrow margain. Not much time to chat, once she got home, so with a hug and a kiss on the cheek to Emily, Maybe a small chat, but for the most part, it was straight to bed for Michelle. She had made a feeding stop, before coming home, so that their night could have as little interuptions as possible. They had a promise to keep, to a girl, after all.

So sleep she did, curled up alone in the closet...

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Emily made sure Michelle was safe in the closet before going and catching some sleep hersrlf. Sarah would wake her up in just a few hours.

And so Sarah did. Emily took an afternoon nap with Sarah to try to be as rested for the night as possible.

When the sun set Emily and Sarah were curled up on te couch watching Dora the exlporer.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 pm

As she finally emerged from her room, giving a long and exagerated stretching once she walked in... the clothes tonight were the same at the night they first met. Hoodie and jeans, hair tied back in a pony tail. Simple and comfort, was the name of the game, tonight.

Upon hearing the show they were listening to, Michelle stepped over to have a glance, herself. Casually, of course... though very slowly... wiggling fingers began to creep towards Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Sarah laughed when she saw Michelle, then went along with it. As Michelle got closer the little girl tried to keep a straight face, but soon the anticipation was too much and she disolved into a giggle fit.

Emily for her part smiled at Michelle. "Evening. Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:20 pm

"How could I not?" she said with a smile... fingers stopped wiggling as they arrived at the girl, and instead softly ran through her hair. Michelle had a clear conscious. Maybe even disturbingly so, for a woman who just recently crushed and ripped a man apart. She was happy and content with her life... especially these nights. She leaned down and scooped up Michelle into a big hug, setting her upon her hip. "I made you a promise, didn't I? You think you are gunna be able to stay awake for a couple hours longer?" she smiled brightly, lightly swinging the girl side to side with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

"Ya, I'm not sleepy!" Sarah said after another giggle fit.

"We took a nice long nap in the afternoon." Emily explained, though she did still look a little tired. Sarah culd be a little handful on a little amount of sleep.

"Cat nap!" Sarah said nodding to Michelle. "We're gunna shop."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Michelle looked to Emily, for a few long moments, "When we get home tonight, I am staying in. I want you to get as much sleep as you can, you look like you need it, love." she nodded, then looked to Sarah with a perked brow. "You ready to go? I called us a cab, which should be arriving outside for us, in a couple of minutes. Not enough room, in my car." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Emily nodded. "It's hard when my two favorite people are on two different scheduals." She said getting up. She was in her usual shorts and a t-shirt outfit.

"I'll get ready." Sarah said, the bundle of energy she was. She ran over and sat on the entry way floor to put her velcro shoes on.

Emily slipped on her old, beat-up sandles.

"I'll be fine. I got my own source of energy." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm

"Dont forget, this shopping trip is just as much for your, as it is for her. I dont wanna hear any arguements, either. You pick for yourself, of I will pick for you." she 'threatened'. "And we can sit and talk for a while, but no running around after we get home. Alternate source of energy, or not, you need your rest." she frowned slightly, in a worried manner, arms folded across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Emily laughed and held her hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright. I'll buy stuff for me and get lots of rest tonight. Though I may very well need you to help pick some things out for me." Emily had been admiring Michelle's sense of style and class the last couple nights.

"I want princess Jasmine pajamas!" Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Michelle just nodded. "It would be my honor." she said, with a grin to Emily. Eyes floated to Sarah, with a nod. "We will see if we can sort that out, tonight, for you, darling. If not.. I will have some ordered online. Deal?" she moved over to the kitchen counter, picking up her debit card and pocketing it. "Ready, girls?"

Michelle carried a bright smile. A night away from the hotel would serve Sarah some good, and probably Michelle and Emily as well. Sure, they had gone out.. but this is different, and hopefully would be more relaxed. She knew they were pressed for time, before shops closed... but if push comes to shove... there was always Wal-Mart, for now.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Emily played "slug bug" with Sarah on the car trip over. Old beatles were worth two tickle attacks, new beatles were worth one.

Both Emily and Sarah could use some time out doing something normal. Emily worried about Sarah having a home with two supernaturals, even if they hid themselves from her, it wouldn't ever be totally normal. And they would always be lying to her. Emily had considered just revealing herself to Sarah, but seeing her true form, might break the little girl's mind. It wasn't worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Such concerns were not only native to the Angel. Likewise, the fact of it played rather frequently through the mind of Michelle. It was inevitable, but for now... best to just worry about hat bridge once it was time to cross it. Michelle's eyes turned to Mihr, a smile on her lips.

Wal-mart, it was, tonight. MIchelle seemed a little disappointed by the fact... sometimes her hours kept were rather annoying, but as they arrived at the store, it looked like they might not be let down. The place was massive, and from the outside, looked fairly new and well upkept. "Anything that we cannot find here, we will have ordered in... or you girls can go shapping for it, during the day."

Yeah.. eventually she would have to explain her hours, to the girl.... angels were easier to explain, than vampires. 'Emily is a guardian angel, who watches over you while you sleep and while you are awake.... me? I sucks blood.' She lightly chuckled, to her self, mentally, and told the driver. "Come back in a couple of hours, we will need a ride back, as well... " A single note passed over, speaking, "Keep the change." and out she went, as they came to a stop at the front doors.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home   Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping the promise. - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: