Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm

And soon, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:34 pm

He shook his head and sighed. "Ah well. Shauna, take an estate somewhere as well if you wish. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

(OOC: Wow missed a lot including a departure here sorry folks was out for the day.)

Shauna had been sitting and puffing on the cigar listening to it all go down. She shook her head at the way it went. She really looked at Johnathan. "You do know Baron was made up just for a point of contact with the Cam right? You do realize that some of us know this right? I don't care what you may tell other Cammies but Baron is nothing but a BS title meant to confuse and placate the Cammies and its a joke to most Anarchs. You do know that right?" She puffed. "And in my cover I really can't have huge tracks of land. I'm one of those working class Blue Collars paid by the state remember? Safe house is cool. The rest to keep my cover... I'd have to say no to."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

He looked at Shauna and sighed. "Of course I know that. And given as the population is exactly 2 anarchs, I don't think anyone cares. That's the running joke with me and Blake, who gets to be Baron for the day. And likely, there is so much land here, the cranky modern break everything Anarchs will go and live away from the uptight funny dressing blueblood. Which suits me fine. As for holding a bit of domain here, you don't have to have title to it. I have ways to make sure your name never shows up anywhere on paper."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Shauna nodded. "I'm making sure we are all clear on things here is all. Having been Anarch of the leave me alone and I'll leave you alone kind... Barons always make me laugh. I have been good about not doing that when you high horse it but seriously..." She gestured the cig glowing red . "Family here and all... if you wanted her to stay you could have said so that way. So why invite her then have her leave?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

He shrugged "She has issues with Anarchs in general. This is not the first time we have had this discussion. She is free to stay or go as she wishes, and has been made known I see her the same as any other family. Beyond that, her actions and her choices are hers to make. She fears political liability for doing business with me, and given the oppressive nature of the Cam at times, I do not blame her. As for my high horse..."

He shrugged again. "Those who cannot see through my bullshit do not deserve to overcome it. And it is partly my nature."

"Now that our offended and politically sensitive Keeper has left, and we've cut through my bullshit let's talk about a few things eh? What can I do for the clan up here?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'm not assigned into this Jurisdiction so if you need anything on my end it will be another that handles the Arson calls. I'm east and south counties. Miami would fall more to me than Tallahassee." She smiled. "As to a land thing. Find a nice place and Make a Fire Hall or something for Widows and Orphans for Fire Fighters and that would be a honor to me....as long is it was kept clean and you know what I mean by clean."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

He nodded "I will."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm

She gave him a nod and a smile. "If you need help let me know."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm

"Thank you Shauna" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 am

She watched Michelle go, then settled back further into her chair, relaxing completely.

"What do you need of me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 am

"That is a good question. Our adopted clanmate has decided to reject any bit of business it seems that would involve me, so perhaps we should discuss just what you desire of me in this clan, in addition to what I can do for the clan given the current situation."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 pm

She smiled.

"Exactly what you have been doing."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:06 pm

He nodded. "I am satisfied with things as they stand. If the family can start acquiring property in major cities, I can start building a transportation system. Shauna, do you know where I can get a retired fire engine ?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:07 pm

"Give me an age category and a condition and I can find it for you. Just be sure you know what you are asking for. An Engine is a modern pumper if you want a combo that's different...all can be found but I want to get you what you need." Shauna seemed curious and something occurred to her. "Those races?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 pm

She took a large drag off her cigar, watching the young ones talk.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:16 pm

"What races ? Eh a pumper is fine. I want the cab and chasis "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"No tank no body cab engine chassis and fenders. Easier and easier if you are building bottom up." She smiled at the 'what races' and left that alone since it was an obvious build situation he was looking for. "Jim's good with upgrades of all kinds. He'd be one to confer with for sure."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:48 pm

"We will see. I want a vehicle that is robust, fast, and has the sort of endurance one expects from an emergency vehicle "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 pm

"You can also look into the Military surplus for what you want. If you are looking all terrain but may want a Hummer. Tell me what you have in mind and I can recommend."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 pm

He looked at shauna, and then to Christine and sighed."I'm building a weapon. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Now that came as a surprise. "You are? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 pm

"Because there is one of me and a ghoul, and a crazy gangrel and his ghoul. I got were gators, and god only knows what else. And also. Because I can. "
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

"Wait wait you've got what?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:20 pm

"Welcome to the mighty free state of north Florida. Population two kindred and two ghouls. And I'm not sure about the other kindred. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next