Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home Empty
PostSubject: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 pm

((coninuted from here: https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t4585p300-a-call-open#199203 ))

Emily's body went limp in her arms, she let out a little moan of pleasure. Her back arched as she leaned into Michelle's embrace.

Inside however, Mihr was panicing. The human body wasn't responding anymore, she could feel Emily's life blood being pulled form her. She could lose the body and then she would be cast out. She could be forced back into the darkness, the abyss.

Suddenly, the woman in Michelle's arms started to change. She literally started to glow, the warm vibrant aura Emily intensified a thousand fold until it literally became a force. Michelle could sense the aura was life itself, but could not feel it in her dead flesh.

Emily's already long hair grew to her feet, her skin was a beautiful glowing amber and radiated a soft light. Her emerald eyes became deep, endless wells and lastly a pair of beautiful white and black spekled owl wings burst from her back.

Emily gasped and her wings strained to pull her away from the vampire, knocking things over in the kitchen, but even so, she was still being subdued by the kiss partially and her struggles were weak.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Michelle had closed her eyes, at the start of it all. She was way tired... but the little bits of blood that crept into her mouth, were helping with that a little bit.

However, something odd was going on. She hadnt really paid much attention to it all, being lost in the feeding... but as the girl apparently began to kick up some noise, her fangs slowly removed, licking and kissing the wound and all trace blood away. She had yet to open her eyes, but stated in a whisper "Shhh.. you will wake up Sa.." and then her eyes opened, at the rather odd sensation of the changing aura around her.

Her hands were upon the girl's hips, having kept her held up through the whole experience, but the grip loosened, her eyes going wide, staring in a bit of disbelief..."What... am I? What are -you-!" she exclaimed.. yup.. still in disbelief, yet did not fully let the creature go, just yet. It was a angelic thing of great beauty... if nothing else, she could hold it for a moment long.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm

The creature that had replaced Emily, stared wide eyed and fearful at Michelle. She had stopped thrashing her wings around when Michelle stopped taking blood. They folded in protectively around her.

"What are you?" The creature's voice seemed to echo in Michelle's skull, soft, like the wind. It was funny how her aura was so soothing, but it seemed to do nothing to calm the creature itself.

"I'm... Mihr." She said simply, shrugging, her eyes unblinking.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Michelle was absolutely dumbfounded, at the thing in her arms. She almost timidly raised a hand from the creature's hip, and softly stroked the wings of it, as they wrapped it. Fingers lightly danced across feathers, gingerly experiencing the sensations that doing such granted. She was quiet, for a long few moments, before her dark eyes darted up to the girl...thing.

"Emily?" She seemed really confused. "Mihr? Is this a joke?" she really did not know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

She didn't seem to mind Michelle touching her wings. They were as soft as Michelle imagined, they trembled slightly with fear.

"Please...don't hurt me...I don't want to go back to the abyss..." The creature begged. Her voice echoed like whispers from all around as she started to cry. Her tears were brilliant, sparklings as they fell.

She shook her head. "No joke...I'm...Mihr. That's my name. Emily is the human girl's name. Please, don't kill her. Please..."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Michelle blinked, alot.... she fell silent for long moments, yet again. Eventually, she shook her head, removing her from the trancelike state she had been in. "I am not going to harm you, or her, Mihr. That may seem hard to believe, but what I was doing, is very temporary, and only slight." She think looked up to the tears, a cold hand raising and wiping them away, staring at them... mystified, yet again.

And again, she snapped out of it. "I do not understand.. You say you came from the Abyss? How... I mean... I know of the Abyss, but have never heard of anything crawling back out of it.... what...are you?" She had an idea, but surely... it wasnt correct. An angel? Even for a vampire, that was hard to believe.

She wrapped her arms around the creature, unafraid, probably due to the aura that radiated off of it. "Shhh. I am not going to harm you. Calm down, dear..." said in a gentle whisper.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Mihr nodded. Her saintly tears ceased and she let Michelle wipe them away without argument.

"The darkness...the abyss...it's our prison. Our punishment. We who have fallen from God's grace. I...I guess I'm what you would consider a gaurdian angel."

Her trembling lessened as time passed. Michelle clearly didn't mean to kill her mortal host. She was likely safe. Her wings relaxed, naturally folding behind her without a thought.

"Or was...I've been in the dark a long time."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Yup, another round of blinking was in order. Blink blink.

She bit her lower lip, nodding slightly. Wow.... an angel. She softly let go of her grasp around the creature, and took her by the hand. "Come... we will talk in the next room.. I do not wish to wake up Sarah." she said in a near whisper, leading the woman towards the door that connected this room and the room next to it. A keycard was pulled out, swiped, then she quietly opened the door and stepped through, softly tugging the woman along.

Once they were within, the door behind them was not full closed. It was left cracked, so that she might hear the child, should it wake during the conversation that was soon to be had. "You poor thing. I undersand the Abyss, to a point... and to be locked away within it... wow... you poor, poor thing." Michelle stated, with compassion. She did not drop the hand, however... how could she ever want to end physical contact with an angel?

She turned to the creature, observing it yet again. "I will not make or force you to go back there, but I must admit something to you... what I was about to tell Emily, if she can hear me..." the cold hand came up again, to lightly caress the creature's cheek. "I am Kindred. A vampire. The abyss, is part of who and what I am... though, I can assure you, it does not consume me, not does it sway my actions. You both, are perfectly safe, with me. I took blood of her, but not enough to do any sort of hurt or damage... just a small amount, that her body will not even react to the loss of."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Mihr allowed Michelle to lead her into the other room. She seemed so light, like air, even with the impressive wings, it seemed like a stiff wind could carry her away.

"A vampire..." She considered it for a moment. "Yes, I know of vampires. They are my charges as well. Poor souls, cursed by God's wrath, much like myself." She lifted her hand to her bare chest.

"The abyss lives within me too. My memories are drowned out by it. My pain and fear stem from it. It could easily consume me if I'm not careful and if this body, Emily's body, dies, then I will need a new body or go back to the abyss."

"She died, in a fire. Killed by a demon and I took her body and healed it and rose from the ashes, free of the darkness for the first time in hundreds of thousands of years. Her memories are nearly all I have though. She is a part of me."

"But I am one person. There is no human soul within me. THink of Emily and myself as one being."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Michelle softly sat down, on the bed. She frowned, heavily, at the creature's words. "The poor girl." she sighed and rubbed her temples a bit, having let go of the angel before her to do such. "What of the demon, that did this to her?" her mind instantly gaining focus on the situation. "Is that the bad man she.. ummm.. you... erm... the bad man that was mentioned?"

She slowly leaned over, undoing her boots, setting them off the the side, lightly. Next, her hoodie was unzipped and removed, tossing it lightly upon the boots. Daylight was coming, fairly soon, and she needed to proof the room a bit, as they spoke. She was still very attentive, though. The bed sheet was pull off the bed, comforter too, and drapped over the already covered windows, for some form of additional protection.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Mihr watched her sun proof the room with curiosity. She couldn't imagine what life would be like without the sun. The curse God laid on these children was too great to bear and yet, here was one who managed.

"Yes, it's the same bad man who is after me. For obvious reasons now. He wants to send me back." She sat and curled up. Her legs pulled up to her chest, her wings folded around her.

"There is a woman too. A demon I have also been warned of. She is plaguing your kind. The...kindred? I was told vampires might try to kill me because of her. That's how they feel about us now." She smiled, it was like the sun smiling.

"But you don't want to kill me."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

She finished up with the windows, then moved to pull a Do not Disturb, door handle tag, off the counter of the kitchen counter... quickly placing it on the outside of the front door to her room, opening then shutting the door quietly... softly. Soon, she moved back over to the ... angel... taking a seat on the bed, right next to it.

She couldn't help herself... her eyes stared in wonder, at the creature, once again. Traveling up and down the length of it's form, she seemed lost for words.. yet again.

However, just like before, she managed to pull herself out of her silence and hands reached out to touch the womanlike creature, yet again. Absolutely enthralled. "No, Mihr. I do not want to harm you, at all. Emily... you, in her form... is such a special girl. I wished to preserve that about her, keep her safe, see her happy and helping others. And now that I know the truth of you... nothing has changed. Maybe, I want to keep you safe... all the more." A hand cupped teh creatures cheek, thumb softly caressing upon it, though cold as her hand was.

"I try to be a good person, Mihr.. but you must know, I am obviously not opposed, nor hesitant, to cause great harm or worse to the things that inflict evil upon those that I care for... like Sarah's step-father." she nodded. "I sometimes feed those who are undeserving of the gift of life, that they have, to the abyss. It's hunger is never ending, as you know... but I will NEVER willingly let it come after you. Do you understand? I am not a creature of the light, in any sense of the phrase, but... I will protect you with my life, as strongly as I will protect Sarah... Kelly... or any of the girls that come to us, when we get this shelter up and running." She leaned in and placed a kiss to the angel's cheek. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Her skin was very warm to the touch and seemed to vibrate with energy. The room brightened with Mihr's joy.

"I am not very strong, I was made to carry the gift of life to all the creatures and plants of this earth, I was made to watch them and love them and heal them when they got sick or injured. I cannot fight any better than most mortals. My fragile human body can easily be ended and all of Emily's memories with it. I need protection. I need your help."

"In exchange for your protection and your faith in me, I offer you my love and my gifts. I can find anyone if you give me their name or an object that was important to them. I can sense when supernatural powers are being used, it warps reality in such a way I can feel it. If you say my name, 'Mihr' I can hear you from anywhere, even the depths of the abyss itself."

"As I remember more of myself, I will be able to do more and help more. Is this ok? You think I can help you?" She was worried, she didn't know how to do much yet.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Michelle listened, absolutely in awe of this thing, before her. Emily. Mihr. Whatever she wished to be called, it didn't matter.

"Then we will help each other, as well as those who need us." She smiled, then slowly got up, pulling the remaining bedsheets off the bed, and a couple of pillows off of it, as well. Her steps carried her over towards the closet, opening the doors of it, and tossing them inside... apparently, in there was her bed for the night.

Once done with that, she turned to Mihr and nibbled her lip a bit. "I wish I could do that... hear you from anywhere... be able to arrive at your side, whenever you needed me. Would make me worry alot less about you, and Sarah, while I sleep." she frowned a bit. "Please do not leave, tonight... I still dont quite understand how the thing between your and Emily works... should I pretend you dont exist? She doesn't even realize she is dead, does she?" more frowning, and sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm

"I am her. She is nothing but borrowed memories. Her soul has moved on to whever they go these days. She died trying to save a life. She died and was at peace."

"You can talk freely to her as though she were me and vice versa. I can call out to you and you will hear me in your mind and I will hear your answers." She assured.

"I won't leave. Everything I said as Emily still stands. I still have a mortal body and must rest and eat, though I will never get sick or die of old age. I will be here when you wake tomorrow and we can sort all this out. I'll watch over Sarah. It's what I'm made for." She laughed a little at her own joke. It was like the wind in willow tree branches.

"You rest well and I will keep an ear out for you if anyone tries to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Michelle nodded, walking, naturally sauntering, over to the woman and softly wrapped her up in a hug, then a chaste kiss to the cheek. "If she is you, and you are her, then all is well. I am happy to hear she is at peace." she actually nuzzled the creature, affectionately, then turned to make her way to the closet, once again. "Until the evening, then."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Mihr hugged her back, satisfied with the strength of their bond. She would watch over this beautiful cursed woman and see that her life was good.

"Yes. Until evening." Mihr said, then like a candle in the wind her glory dimmed and she was the plain girl Emily once again. A lingering residue still hung in the room.

She went gave a little wave, then went back to her own room, softly shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Michelle watched her leave, absolutely facinated. A lingering smile resided upon her lips, as she stepped into the closet and pulled the door shut. Pillows and blanket situated, she curled up, comfortably, in the darkness... whispring the name "Mihr..." absently, forgetting what doing such could do... eyes drifted shut... torpor engulfed her.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Emily paused just outside the door, hearing her name called in her mind and smiled. It felt good to hear her name. She stretched, wishing she could stay in her true form all the time, but she didn't want to frighten Sarah.

She peeked her head in and seeing Sarah was alright, went to find her own bed. She threw off her cloths and collapsed on the bed in just her bra and underwear. She slowly crawled under the blankets. Groaning as she did. She was so tired. It had been a very long night.

Sleep took her quickly. She dreamed of the darkness, of Sarah, but mostly of Michelle.

Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm

(scene! TBC....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home   The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Call Continued (Closed) - Emily's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: