Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 pm

He smelled the blood and his fangs descended. Hunger won out over the fear of what was changing in his body and he latched on to her wrist. Fangs peirced her flesh as he drank in hungry gulps from his sister not aware the price her blood carried or the pleasure he would bringing her.

Last edited by Vladimir Lazarovich on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 am

She bit her lip to suppress the moan of pleasure that threatened to escape her as he feed. She buried her face in his chess so that he could not see the expression but she was to caught up to block the link so it was all in vain as the link stronger then it ever had been before broadcast her pleasure to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 am

It took a few moments the pleasure of hiss own feeding blocking out most other thought but then her felt her pleasure. Suck and twisted as he realized this was his sister. Disgust rolled through him at ther perversity of the act. He withdrew his fangs and pushed her away. His shame evident, "I am sorry." Is all he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:34 am

She held to him, her strengthen still enhanced as it was she was for the moment the stronger of the pair.

"Their is nothing to be sorry for. You needed to feed. As you are new and I have much to teach you, you will do most of your feeding on me till you are ready to seek other substance. We are not as we were Dima. Your bite can give more pleasure then you can possibly imagine but it is still just a bite and I am only feeding you. You are not just my bother any more. You have become my childe as well"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

"I will not bite you again." He said solemnly. His dark eyes looking over his maker.It was obvious from the shame and confusion washing across the bond that hee didn't understand and then his eyes fell to the herbs he had been gathering for Dara and he was close to panic. "What about Dara?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

"You will do as I say Dima" She snapped back angrily completely ignoring the question about his wife for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

"No." He said firmly. He looks on her warily, confusion across their bond followed with joy to have her back, and anger at her trying to force him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:18 am

She set up and glared at him "you will or I will tell you nothing. I have risked much to return and reunite us. I will not have that endangered by you being willful. There are certain things a Sire must demand of her childe and this is one. You do not even begin to imagine what we are Dima. You will not defy me on this. Not if you wish to know how you may keep your tiny bride in spite of what we have become."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 am

And she knew his weaknesses, if course she did, she was his other half. But right now the useof it against him he despised her for. A wretched feeling of being trapped, suppressed anger, and curiosity.

"Fine." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am

She climbed off her brother then and brushed her self off.

"Good." She said with that same stubborn set to her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:08 am

"What have you made me?" He asked silently praying it want as bad as he knew it was.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 am

"We are vampires Dima. We are eternal now. Come with me there is much I must teach you. We will return for your tiny bride and our brother but first we must go."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 am

"I can't just not come home.....she had been sick." He said softly. So much concern...he really loved his tiny wife
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 am

"you do not know how to control your new nature yet Dima. You could as easily kill her as not right now. You must learn first."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 am

"Then you go to her for me....tell her I have found you...that I am tracing down the people who took you?" He offered, sweet naive Dima still didn't undetstand his sisters jealousy....
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 am

She shook her head "No. I can not leave you alone like this. She will survive a few nights with out you Dima. I survived years."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:33 am

"Please," he begged, fear at the thought if his delicate wife thinking him dead.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 am

"No" She said once more with the same icy resolve as her last demand. Her jaw set making it plain she would not give an inch.

"We leave now. we will return in a few nights and collect your wife and our brother."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 am

He stood, brushing himself off, and cold anger flies across their bond. Never had he felt hatred for his twin before but right now he is close. "Five minutes is all it would take to pit her mind at ease, a note even..." His eyes spark with accusation, "If anything happens to her our this camp while I am gone because they are left unprotected out searching for me..... I will never forgive you." He loved his wife and his people, and he loved his sister....but he didn't want any one hurt if it could be avoided by just a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 am

"And what will you feel for me if you kill her this night in your ignorance?" She asked looking him in the eye matching her anger for his "I should let you go. Since you always know better. I should let you go and sake your thirst on that slip of a girl you married."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:29 am

"Then take her a note, and leave it for her from me. Please, " he begged. "Then I will do whatever you ask without question,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 am

"and what will your note say Dima? That your dead sister has returned and mad you a demon and that you had to go and learn to control yourself before you saw her again or else you might kill her? Is that what it will say or perhaps that you need to go for a walk but will be back soon and please dont follow me. No. I am going. Stay if you like but the blood of our kin will be on your hands alone"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 am

"It would let her know that I am coming back for her and that I didn't just slip away and disappear into the night leaving everyone close to me to search for me and cry for me and die a little inside every night they return home with out you." Pain and loss butterness, he stopped just talking about himself...
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 am

"And what reason would you give for going? What explanation? No Dima, no letters no visits we will be gone days. Days. She will survive days. And I will not negotiate on this. You know nothing of what you are or what is or is not safe to say and I am not going back into the camp at all. I am dead remember. It would raise to many questions if I were seen. there are laws that come with what we are."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 am

"Am I to be dead now too?" His eyes burned cold, but somehow he managed to grab tightly to their bond and close himself off from her. He struggled with it....but fed ther desire to do so with his anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves   (Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Backstory) Returning for my other half - Among Thieves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: