Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld Part I: Connections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Underworld Part I: Connections Empty
PostSubject: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 am

He'd heard about this place, a run down piece of crap hole in the wall where the less savory people liked to frequent. Traditional rack material where girls off the bus from some place like Kansas were drugged and "saved" and entrapped into contracts. Cash and favors for "services rendered." Pay was in cash and mostly under the table.

Chase walked in and took one look around. His guy hadn't lied, the place was a dive at best and probably not even worth that. He made a bee line for the bar and took a seat on one of the stools, waiting for the bar tender to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am

An man who looked less than thrilled to be there stood behind the counter, and took a considerable amount of time to notice the man. When he did he sniffed once, regarding the man with a certain disdain.

"What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:09 am

"I'm looking for someone, feisty red head, supposed to manage this place. She in tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 am

He let out a grumbling sigh, "Sage!"

Seconds later a lovely woman with long, curly locks came out from behind the bar. Her skin was olive and her lips were full, her eyes a startling green color. "What..?" Her voice came with a Romanian accent, subtle, but there. She glanced up to Chase, lips spreading into a Cheshire Cat smile. "Good evening.. here for Celeste?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:32 am

"If she's the one in charge of this place, then I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 am

She regarded him skeptically. "On what business?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 am

"A mutual acquaintance, Randall Durian, said I could find her here."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am

A flash of recognition went through the woman's eyes, a charming smile coming over her perfect lips. "Then come with me." She reached down to slip her hand into his, tugging him gently to stand.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 am

Chase stood, opting to follow the woman.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 pm

She pulled him into a sleazy looking private room, the walls too small for much of anything. But as she closed the door shut, her body pressed against his due to the room's constructing size, she smirked. "What did you say your name was, again?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 pm

"Randall Durian." He looked down at her with a smirk. King and Country and all that...
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm

She gave a dark sort of a chuckle, before inquiring, "And what can I do for you today, Randall?"

With a teasing smirk she leaned into him, locking the door behind him and pressing her hips to his in the same motion. A mechanic click sounded, and the room slowly began to lower.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm

"I'm actually looking, for Mr. Durian," his hands found purchase at her hips as he pulled along with her own motion, "Surely you can tell me where he might be found, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 pm

She tilted her head, gazing up at him with those pretty green eyes. "He comes around here most weeknights.. I haven't seen him tonight, though.." Her lips curved up in an impish smile. "You could wait around if you'd like.. see if he shows.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 am

"I'm guessing you don't have a way of getting a hold of him, hmm?" he gave her a seductive smirk.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 am

"Well, yes, a number to call in case of an emergency, or when his shipment comes in.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 am

"Business or personal number? Direct line or to a lackey?" he leaned in towards her, just inches from her, taking in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Her hair smelled of fruity shampoo, while her skin shimmer with purple passion fruit and vanilla orchid lotion. "I have his personal number.. he.." She flashed an impish smile at him, playfulness dancing in her green eyes. "I'm pretty sure he broke rule number 2 and sampled the product."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 am

"Well, then I'm sure you'll have a suitable punishment waiting for him, hm?" He grinned seductively as he pushed her against the wall, lifting her up so that her legs could wrap around his waist. At the same time, his hand deftly maneuvered to slip her cell phone from her back pocket before dropping it into his coat.

His face was inches from hers in the small space as he smiled seductively and said softly, "But then, I'm sure you have all sorts of plans, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 am

A gentle little meep escaped her cherry red lips as they were pressed together. She smirked, her expression still smooth. "Of course I do.." The room clicked into place.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 am

He grinned, "I can't wait to find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Part I: Connections   Underworld Part I: Connections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld Part I: Connections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: