Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scion
Methuselah
Scion

Location : Miami, come for the food, stay for the dismemberment.

Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra) Empty
PostSubject: Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)   Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Scion stepped into an unused room on the sixth foor and pulled out his cell phone.

Ventrue huh? New Sheriff is Ventrue... Only one solid contact I've got in town that would know anything about this Anton...

Scion dialed Alixandra Lemereaux.

The phone rang...

After a short while, Scion opted to leave a message.

"Hey, it's me. Things are heating up in this town, not, unexpectedly, and I've got to arrange a meating with this new Sherriff guy, DeForester or whatever. Prince just called him Anton. Anyway, I know he's supposed to be Brutal and Efficient and lots of other words that liken him to the Third Reich, but I don't actually know anything about the guy. Since you're family, thought you might know something. Would consider it a teensy favor if that helps. Thanks... oh and one other thing. Word on the street is, this Domain is going to Hell, literally. Watch your back."

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)   Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

I'm being lazy and not logging into Alix this instant.

Reply via phone - rough gist.

"Warlord-type. Very much typical Family in personality tone. Family not over personal here. Otherwise, capable and intelligent and sharp. I understand little gets past him."

Back to top Go down
Scion
Methuselah
Scion

Location : Miami, come for the food, stay for the dismemberment.

PostSubject: Re: Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)   Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm

((OOC - no worries! same reason I haven't created seperate accounts for my ghouls.))

"Thanks for the heads up. Sparkles in this guy's aura I've never seen before... least not in a long time. Could be Old Blood Magic, could be gypsy tricks. Think you could do some digging? I'm good for the favor. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)   Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message on Alixandra's voicemail - Alixandra's Meetings (Scion/Alixandra)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: