Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 am

Robert stepped up to the porch, turning to see his guest as he put the key in the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:07 am

She entered silently behind him, turning a bit to avoid her long trench catching on the door. Glancing around the room, a brow quirked. "This house looks like a castle." The statement wasnt complimentary or sarcastic, simply blunt.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm

He nodded, "Yep." He closed the door behind them. "So, how does this work?" Straight to business as it were.
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am

A loose shrug - not casual loose, but the sort that made one wonder if her shoulders were still in their sockets. "I usually use things from the old days - but I'm afraid my place is not set up yet. Perhaps your blood."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 pm

He smirked, "How much you need?" There wasn't any hesitation at all, no concern that she could be trying to do something bad to him. If there was it would come anyway, he knew how old she was but he had no fear of elders, he knew they could be killed just as easily as anyone else, you just needed to know where to hit them.
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

If she was shocked by his eagerness to give up his blood, she didn't show it. Moving to the dead center of the room, she lowered herself to her knees, producing twelve small candles from her pockets. She placed them meticulously around her, forming a perfect six pointed star. From another pocket she produced a small wooden bowl, an ivory blunt object, and a finely crafted blade - unrecognizable runes on the side. She held out the knife and the bowl.

"Fill this a quarter of the way." Another pocket was emptied, revealing a small cities jar with white.powder in it.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Robert took the knife and bowl, slicing himself with it quickly and squeezing out the required amount before he gave them back to her. "Where is best for me to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:36 am

"Here in the middle. Facing me." She took back the bowl and the knife, using the blade to slit her own wrist, allowing the same amount to drain into the bowl as he had. Licking the wound sealed, she sheathed the knife once more. She emptied a fair amount of the white powder into their mix of blood, then returned the bottle - once again corked - to her pocket.

A match was struck, and she began to light the candles one at a time. Once this was finished, she took the blunt instrument and began to mix the powder thoroughly with their vitae, the liquid ever the consistancy of a melted milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 am

Robert did as instructed sitting in the center facing her, his eyes curiously watching her movements and techniques.
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 pm

She wiped the end of the mixer on her coat, before letting it fall back into a pocket. She reached to turn his hands palm-up, then brought the bowl to her lips, drinking it entirely. Once she was finished, the bowl clattered to the floor, and she rested her palms against his.

Her eye drifted shut, and as the candlelight sent a ghostly yellow glow dancing over her features, she began to chant. Quiet and low, her tone was eerie, never wavering or questioning - instead, commanding.

"Sanc parament. Nos odir voiz. Nos porchacier sen. Nos devorer li sanc. Li anima. Ceu sanglent orison por vos, mon Pere."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Ronert listened, it was French and he knew the words but it was an aged dialect, something you wouldn't hear anywhere is this modern age.
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm

"Shifting to survive," She spoke in barely more than a whisper, her tone no longer monotone. It was passionate, and grew more so with each word. "Internal struggle, he who once led is now falling from the pack.. endangering the many has hurt the one.. he has fallen from their graces.."

Her eye opened to stare him in the eyes, "All love Bella, but he who has fallen. The many love Bella, over the one.. if the many fall to her destruction, it will be the one who will be left standing tall over those who are now the fallen.."

She dropped her hands from his, single ice blue eye locked on his warm gaze.

"She. Is. Not. Safe."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

"Who is not safe? Bella? What dangers does she have?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

"Her dangers lie in herself. She is not safe for you. She is a danger to you."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

He quirked an eyebrow skeptical of her words, "What do you mean, a danger how?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 am

Her head shook twice, a very calculated motion. "I am unaware, I only know what He tells me."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Robert quirked his head, "He?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

"The Father." She responded passionately, "The Father of my family, my Father who so graciously grants me Insight into the chaos of this world."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Robert nodded slowly, "Is he your sire?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 pm

She gave a cold laugh. "Of course not. I refer to Malkov himself."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Robert nodded, "Fair enough... Can you dig into this deeper?"
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"I've come as close to Malkov as I see fit. Are you referring to Bella?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

He nodded simply.
Back to top Go down
Darque
Neonate
Darque

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 am

"I suppose.." She responded, glancing to Robert. "I will need a bit of her blood to properly See, can you get this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

He nodded, "Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle   A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (cont.) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next