Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven Empty
PostSubject: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

As darkness fell on the hot, humid July weather ... both Kindred awoke to a familiar, but somewhat impossible sight.

In a chair across from their bed.

As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven The_do10

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 am

Ren sat up and stared at the impossible sight.

Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

He was a hair or two seconds slower waking than her, but soon followed the bredth of her gaze. To the doll. He had burned.

"... Sah. Nevah ah Tremere when ya want one."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:59 am

It went without saying that the look on the face of the doll was not one of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

"Can you ask if any of the dogs brought it in?" She was pretty sure she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 am

He grunted, getting up from the bed (which was likely glad to be free of his weight), and padded over to the door. It was still closed. He could hear the chuffing and wuffing of the pair on the otherside (well, trio... Maddy was just softer than the two larger dogs), and let them in.

You three didn't bring in the doll, did you?

As the Gangrel turned to glare at the doll. So viscous a doll glarer...er...
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 am

As he turned to glare, the doll was no longer on the chair.

In fact, the doll rested at the foot of the bed, near to the spot that the Gangrel had recently vacated.

Roux and Zydeco seemed confused by the question.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:45 pm

"Oh hell no." Ren's instinct kicked in. She found one of her weapons in hand and aimed at the freaky little doll.

She kept it trained on the thing as she climbed out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

The doll just stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

"Fucking thing is mobile." Great, just great.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

As she spoke, a sense of dread fell over the Brujah. Fell is likely the inappropriate word; it hit her like a ton of bricks.

She knew ... deep down and within, she knew ... that if she attempted to destroy the horrible doll again, something bad ... very, very bad ... would happen.

She didn't know what. But whatever it was, it would be horrible.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

There was a first time for everything...

Her weapon wavered the tiniest bit.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am

... Mauling Doll, take two. This time, he would pull it apart bit by bit (or try too), as a meaty hand reached out to grab up the stuffed abomination.

"Next timah... we don't pick up tings in the woods. Less it beh alive ahn got fur, paws, or feathahs."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 am

The doll was gone.

Almost as if the thing vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

He looked at his calloused hands, frowning. Shook them, as if ridding his oil based self of water.

"... Tres estrange, ici...."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

She snarled.

Wrong was wrong was wrong. This thing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 am

Mat moved slowly - methodically - as he searched for the Doll, hands at the ready. His mind and heart had been made up long ago. Nothing threatened his pack without paying for it.

Not even a supernatural doll.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 am

It was gone. Utterly gone.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am

"I've got a bad feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm

"... Oui." understatement of the year.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven   As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Darkness Fell - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: