Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 am

"Well, juss cause ya could probably turn inna smoke, or disappear or sumptin' teh get away, don't mean dat fah de moment, ah do." thumbs stroked along her hips for a moment. But she had not spoken to Ori yet. He didn't press the boundaries.

"Oh... if ya gonna bring people to de house, or Boat... ah picked up ah trick. Kinda defensive... ting.. gettin'de Spirits ah de place teh protect us. 'Aven't quite figured out if dere is ah password ah nuttin'."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 am

"I don't plan on bringing anyone here, or there."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 am

"We don't plan on ah lotta things. But comme tu dis. Ah won't worry 'bout it as much." while he had been mostly simply logic, forthright and concerned, there was a note of pleasure in the fact that this would be their places. Their homes. Havens. Cave. Whatever word one wished to use, it belonged to them, their pack. He leaned down, to kiss her forehead, then softly he spoke in French, his voice far more commanding than it normally was.

"Spirits of the Air, Sea, Earth and Fire. Spirits of the Soul. I am Mathew St Hubert, Fifth Son of the Inuit Shaman's, whose blood and bones tie us to Nature. The Old Ways are remembered within us, our faces lifted to the Stars and Sun in reverence and deference. As we defend the Land against those who would do it harm, we are defended by the place we seek refuge. I name this place my Home, my Haven. Wake, oh Spirits of Wood and Hearth. Wake and become roused. Wake and become watchful. Guard and defend those I consider Family and Friend within these walls. Guard and defend those I consider blood of my blood. For blood is what binds all things, for all comes from the Earth herself." he had stared into her eyes this entire time, focused upon them as he preformed the ritual. It would different than those who normally would do so, but then again, he was different than them. "Toutatis, your Son and Child remembers. I honor you with my sacrifice, give back the strength which you have gifted onto me." he lifted up his right forearm, biting into it hard to break the skin. Three flicks, splattering blood over window and chair and table, ceiling and floor. Blood that was absorbed and devoured by the objects to whom he gave reverence and who now supported him.

Before the wound was healed, he dipped his left thumb into the red remains, pressing it against Ren's sternum. "Protect the Blood of my Blood." he said again softly, before licking the wound closed. No bond. Not this time. It had to be something stronger than mere blood magic.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Ren was staring wide-eyed as the big Gangrel used his magic.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

He rolled his shoulders back, scratching his jaw along the scar that ran along the back of his right hand. "It isn't much. But it is something. In case I am not around." he smiled a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

"I'll be putting wards up as well."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

"Ya always were smartah den meh." he said with a proud laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

"Not smarter, different kind of smart." Others might think of Mat as somewhat dim, Ren did not.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ya still can't take ah compliment, can ya, Duckie?" he smiled though. "Ah'm... ah tink ah'm gettin'de hang ah.. whatever dis is."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"Neither can you." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

A grunt, "Tis true. Hey, at least ah learn'd teh pick flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

"I really like the flowers."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Couldn't find any orange ones, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

"Wrong season for orange ones." Still, she was holding the flowers lovingly, nearly cluthing them to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:57 am

"Shure dere beh som... somewhere." his mind wandered, right hand going to his neck. Not because of an itch, but due to the memory of a tie. He didn't even seem to know he was doing it.

"Anyways. Ori... went nuts if ya recall when ah was doin'tings. Wehn ah spoke to de Spirits. They seem teh listen now. Ya 'eard of anyting like dat? Nevah got mucha straight answah outta 'er. Didn't push aftah de meet."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 pm

"No. I can ask around, but it's likely to bring up questions."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm

He shrugged, "Ah'll juss wait den."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"I'll see if I can find anyone who has a proper library. I suppose I should start building one of my own..."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"Eh.. ah ain't dat worried." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 pm

"You asked. Makes it important."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

"Well... if ah'm gonna be at ya side, ah wanna beh as strong as ah can beh."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 am

"You've always been the strong one."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 am

He grunted, "Duckie, when weh firss met, ya could toss meh 'round. Ah nevah woulda learned potence widoutcha." she had literally tossed him a few times - something that still apparently surprised him. Even though logically he knew it, it would always be strange to know she was as strong as he was. She was just so... innocent looking.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 pm

"Didn't mean that way."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

That confused him. "Meh? De one dat couldn't even say anyting? Nah, ah ain't dat strong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven   A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Gift Shared is twice a Blessing - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next