Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This Place? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

What's This Place? (open) Empty
PostSubject: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:09 am

New buildings always seemed to attract her. At least she had her mask up, so that she didn't look quite so pretty (appearance 5) and well... it hid the weapons. You know, the small arsenal that she always had strapped to her body. When she stepped inside, the first thing she did was look for the exits and very practiced eyes scanned the building, it's patrons, and everything about the place before she wandered toward the bar itself.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 am

Luke drifted into the club. He was in a dark mood and imagined surrounding himself with sinners could only improve his night. Places like this dripped with lust and greed and were the closes things to churches men like him were likely to set foot in.

So he found himself a seat at the bar and waited for "evening services" to begin in truth.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Like the Sheriff, Ren often found herself drawn to new place. This place was certainly new. She entered Sugar's and gave the place a good look around. Exits, bouncers, possibly armed people...they all caught her eye.

Catching sight of a familiar face she smiled. After a moment she headed towards Rai, her focus on the beautiful blonde as if she were the only person in the room. As she reached the woman she smiled impishly before she leaned in, her lips brushing lightly against the other woman's ear. One hand came to rest on Rai's arm as Ren moved to press her lips to those of the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm

She leaned up from the bar, her face breaking into a smile. She leaned close as she felt the brush of lips against her ear, her body turning slightly toward the Brujah. One arm slipped around Ren's waist, her eyes slipping closed when she felt the brush of lips against her own. The other hand came up, brushing the brunette's hair away from her face, her smile obvious.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Well that certainly got the brooding toreadors attention. He glanced over at the two familiar looking beautiful women as they kissed. Considering the situation they last saw him however he remained in his corner.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:04 pm

She let the kiss linger for a moment before she pulled back and offered the beautiful woman a smile. "You look nice tonight." Her fingers traced down Rai's arm, over the back of her hand and on to her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

She seemed to move instinctively to the touch of the Brujah. Her thigh moved and shifted, so that Ren could touch her just a little better, just a little more intimately. The smile never left her lips, but she gazed adoringly at the beautiful brunette, her head tilting to one side and biting her bottom lip almost shyly.

"Thank you. You look beautiful tonight, yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:39 pm

She blushed softly in the light of the bar. Her thumb traced little circles on Rai's thigh. For the moment, her eyes were only for Ra'idah, she drank in the woman's gorgeous appearance with her keen gaze. "I hoped you'd like the dress." She shifted her weight a bit, one knee bending slightly causing her hip to tilt sensuously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Either this was a very common occurrence or a very uncommon one. Her fingertips trailed over the hip that Ren tilted, almost like an offering, her own cheeks turning a little pink at the way she was being touched. She leaned just a little closer, either from not being able to hear Ren over the music, or just because she liked being close to the beautiful Brujah. The other hand, though, was tracing the delicate curve of Ren's ear, just the gentle touch of her fingertip as she watched the other woman.

"I really do. It looks beautiful on you."

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Luke was drifting over to the pair before his mind noted he had started moving. It was captivating, the two of them. Bashful expressions paired with bold touches threatened to invoke the flaw of his blood.

He leaned a little away at the pair and smiled a quiet wicked smile.

"Ren, Rai. Good evening. Hope I am not intruding"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Thank you." She was about to lean in for another kiss when the two suddenly became three. "Luke..." Her tone full of surprise and perhaps a bit of embarrassment and awkwardness. "I didn't realize you were here." The flush that colored her cheeks deepened.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Her eyes grew a little wider, a quiet sound from her throat as though she gasped, and a deeper blush to her cheeks happened all in an instant. She didn't exactly snatch her hand away from Ren's ear, rubbing it almost unconsciously against her hip. She had just gotten caught with something, and she didn't exactly know how to try to cover it up casually. She glanced over at the Toreador that joined them, her mouth moving without any sound for several seconds. Then she gave him a nervous smile.

"Uh... yeah..."

There was a brief pause.

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Veil."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:46 pm

He chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"Your tone makes that sound a tad less then believable I am afraid. It's alright I would be happier to Ren then me any night" He said with a small amused smile. "But Seriously, please don't let me disturb your evening. It seemed you two had your hearts set on...enjoying one anothers company. No need to be embarressed, I almost never see things when they don't concern me"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

"You flatter me." She used the words to casually move back into her own personal space and mostly out of Rai's.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Mostly. That word had a relative meaning in times like this. Which meant that there was one last, lingering caress of her fingertips against Ren's hip before her hand moved back to her own space, her elbow moving to slide against the bar's top. The blush was mostly starting to fade from her cheeks, though they were still just a little pink.

"No... no. It is. You just... surprised me."

Look at me, queen of the understatement.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 pm

He chuckled more, a deep rich sound as his smile deepened.

"Well I am terrible stealthy."His eyes danced a bit. Their reaction was terrible fun. Though he did need to find a graceful way to extract himself. He just couldn't bare it if he had been the cause of these two enjoying one another. It would run counter to every thing about him. Though, he thought as his eyes subtle explored both of them, they would make for an exceptual evening.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 pm

"Such a curse that must be." She said playfully. "I'd ask what brings you here, but I'm fairly certain the answer is somewhat obvious." She might have been flirting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Once past her initial surprise, she seemed to be doing much better. She raised her hand to signal the bartender, because that seemed safe, and glanced at them both.

"Can I buy you a drink, Mr. Veil? I can't promise that it won't be exactly one step up from horse piss, but I could use one."

She glanced at Ren.

"One for you, too, Ren?"

Drinks! Yes, drinks were a safe topic.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:06 pm

He gave Ren a coy smile at her question and gave a little shrug.

"Needed a bit of distraction. These seemed a good place to find it" His eyes touched hers for a moment as the memory of his living room echoed in his smile. Then he turned back to Rai

"I would take you up on it but it would just be a waste of bad liquor" He gave a small apologic shrug, he wasn't the sort that could still eat and drink sadly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Marvin slipped into the place, hoping to perhaps find a toy for his Mercy. She did so like her toys after all.

See Ra'idah he walked nearby and looking over at her, gave a polite smile and bow of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:11 pm

"We all need a bit of a distraction every now and then." Her gaze slid over to Rai. "I'll have whatever you're having."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 pm

She gave Luke a smile and an 'aww, shucks' look. Then she nodded to Ren, turning to order something called an exorcist cocktail. Then she turned back to the two of them, a grin covering her pretty lips.

"Well, if I can't buy you a drink, you're going to have to let me know what I can get for you, Mr. Veil."

She inclined her head in a greeting to Marvin, because he seemed to be trying to get her attention. The nod was very telling. She saw him, gave a hello, and instantly went back to her companions at the bar.

Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Having acknowledged Rai, Marvin found a table and started looking around the room for a likely toy for Mercy.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Luke smiled there were several things he would enjoy from the beautiful woman that leap to mind but he was behaving himself. Or the next best thing to behaving himself he was capable of managing. Which was still as a rule bad enough to land him one hundred hail Marys and three hundred our fathers from even the most lenient priest.

"Well we could start with you calling me Luke" He offered with a small 'how about it' gesture with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 pm

She gave him a playful grin, though her cheeks did turn a pleasant shade of pink at his words.

"I think I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This Place? (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: