Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm

A letter, simply addressed to Marvin will have been delivered, rather than mailed due to the lack of stamps.

"Hey, Marvin. Sorry to cut things short but some things have come up so I'll be leaving the area for a while. Do me a favour though? I don't want to be found, so don't try to. I wouldn't make it easy on you anyways.
Try to keep clear of trouble, alright?

See you around.

-Charlie-"

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 pm

The pounding knock on the Malkavian's door came exactly 20 minutes later.

"Marvin, it's Cass!"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 pm

"Enter" came the shouted reply

Once she entered she could hear the sound of old protest music coming from his office. Right now the song was "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Deep breath...

Cass opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. "Well? Where is this letter?"

She glanced around, arms crossed over her chest with a soft expression. She didn't appear angry, just... concerned.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 pm

"Right there" he said pointing next to an honest to goodness lava lamp.

The Malkavian looked like a throwback himself. Or some stereotype thereof. He was wearing a beaded headband, tie die shirt and groovy bell bottoms.

"I take it he didn't tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

"No... He didn't," she said as she picked up the letter and read it... Probably 3 times at least... Not that she needed to.

Cass did not look happy... Not one bit.

She chucked the paper over her shoulder, not caring about Marvin's affliction at the moment. She looked around for a moment, holding her hand to the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Marvin's head whipped around at the direction the paper went and he all but snarled as he picked it up and put it away in his pocket.

"Don't. Do. That. Again."

He winced "Sorry. Insane man here, don't mind me. Care to tell me what's up Cass? Shoulder to cry on, or Malkavian to punch? Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm

"Couldn't hurt you if I wanted to, you know that," came the cool reply as she began to growl.

Really, who was the insane one here at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Which is why I make a great punching bag" he said while sitting back down, and putting on George Harrison's Brainwashed.

"You can't hurt me without tremendous effort. So if you need to release feel free. Now would you care to tell me what's going on in Cass' brain?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Cass' brain?

Cass' brain was a wee bit fried at the moment. Just a little bit. She clenched her fists, but she was fighting her desire to strike out at something, at Marvin, even. She was still growling.

"I don't know what's going on anymore, Marvin. You're the Malkavian, why don't you figure it out..." More growling as she nearly hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:38 pm

"If Ethan hadn't chased me off, I was going to offer to fight the Prince for your release or barring that, I was going to join you in the stocks as a protest. So why don't you stop fighting your inner urges and just release it on me ok? You are no where near my level of mental instability and you can't hurt me. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"And that wouldn't have helped anything!!!" Cass really was screaming at him now. "I don't understand any of you people, not one person! Why would you risk yourselves over someone like me? Charlie had the right fucking idea! He fucking left, didn't he? Protesting wouldn't have helped anything but make a mockery of the justice that was being served!"

She was angry and confused and so very, very deeply hurt now. It showed as her fangs dropped and her face twisted. She wasn't in frenzy, but she was near it.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Marvin held a stake in his hand. "That' wasn't fucking justice." he snarled back. "That was primitive feudalism and an affront to centuries of human progress and evolution. And the Prince is a fucking scotsman. He of all people should have been ashamed of himself. Behaving like the Englishmen his ancestors fought and died against."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:47 pm

"DROP IT, MARVIN!"

She was seconds away from losing it.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

"Fine." he said with a shrug. "All on you. I presume you are wearing your big girl panties. Now you are about to frenzy, which means I can fuck around in your brain to stop you, shove this stick into your heart, or you can attack me. Pick one."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Cass lunged for him, plain and simple. But she was a whiff of a thing with no strength to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Marvin lept up and grabbed her by the throat and held her back from him.

"Better?" He snarled
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:17 pm

His grip and snarl didn't quite have the desired effect. As he stared, the eyes of the Toreador gleamed, nearly glowing and red in the light of his house. Her fangs dropped, and the way she hissed ...

Marvin found himself forced to let go of her. Forced to drop her and start backing away from her. He didn't need to run ... but the sense of fear and dread was strong, and he couldn't really have even controlled himself if he tried. Cassiel was free of his grip, and still glaring at the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Fear.... fear tinged with rage flashed in his eyes as he attempted to stare the Torreador in the face. "STOP that right now."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Her Dread Gaze stopped... but the Toreador was still very obviously pissed.

"Pick one, Marvin..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:36 pm

He shook his head... one easy way to deal with this that didn't involve fucking over her head or beating the crap out of her... although the last might still be needful.

In a swift motion, he grabbed for her and attempted to bury his fangs into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Well. Fuck.

Limp, writhing Toreador it was to be... For now.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Marvin walked/pushed/carried said limp and writing Torrie to his couch, and after a good five minutes released her.

"I'm running out of pleasant methods that don't involve wood or going all Malkavian on your brain Cass"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Why the fuck was there always touching?! She came out from under the affects of the Kiss and just balled up a fist and moved to strike him in the face as she growled even louder, fangs barred.

"And my give a fuck meter just ran out."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"About fucking time" he shrugged. "You gonna hit me or what?"

He paused a moment and shuddered involuntarily. "And if you hit me with that.... thing again I'll go Malk on your ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next