Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:56 pm

The pent house suite was paid for for a week in advance, so people generally seemed to cut him some slack, specially given that he had no idea how long he'd be staying yet he spent good money there. Money generally did the trick in places like this.

Charlie had actually left the door unlocked and was currently sitting on the sofa, switching aimlessly through the tv channels, waiting for Greer to arrive.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:07 pm

For Greer she was in a casual out fit, a halter top, jeans and heels. But also carrying a guitar case with her.

Knocking on the door, while opening it, "Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 pm

The tv was turned off as Charlie stood up, putting the remote away as he offered her a gentle smile as always. The youth dressed in all black at the moment, black slacks, black belt, black shirt, though with the sleeves rolled back and lacking a tie.
"Hey Greer" he smiled. "It's good to see you"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Setting down the guitar, moving over to him, and giving him a hug "Looks like you need a hug and a friend. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 pm

He smiled, returning the embrace with a gentle hug and holding her for a moment before pulling back.
"All too much really. I take it you haven't been by Elysium in the last few nights?" the youth asked.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:17 pm

"I don't normally go, the last time I did was the night Cass put her art up in the room. Why did I miss a court or something?" sliding off her heels, looking up at him and a puzzled smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

The youth drew an unneeded breath and then let out a soft sigh as he motioned for Greer to have a seat before talking again.
"Cassiel was subject to punishment by the Prince for a violation of of his property" he said softly. "Alex did the act but it was fueled by events involving Cassiel, so she has been punished and I assume Alex and myself will receive ours shortly"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 pm

"They did not destroy her art did they?" with a look of horror at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

"No" he answered hurriedly. "No they didn't" Charlie drew his breath again. "They put her in a stockade" he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Greer looked at him, not really sure she heard what he said "They did what?" puzzled by what she thought she heard.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm

"You'll hear it anyways" he sighed. "They put her in the stockades and carved" actually that part was painful. "And carved the words "Alex' whore" in the wood for all to see"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:02 pm

It was still a look of disbelief on her face "Who's the they? And was it over the ghoul?" trying to make sure she was hearing all of this right.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

"The Seneschal and the Sheriff kept watch over her while she was there. Making sure no one did her any harm. The punishment was carried out on the Prince's order and was due to" due to one frigging massive headache.
Charlie sighed again and rubbed his forehead with a manicured hand.

"Short story. Really really short story. Cassiel was driven to the brink of breaking by the demons, she made some poor judgment calls, things were badly handled, Alex chose to listen to his feelings rather than his logic. The Prince's Ghoul was wounded in the process and for the involvement, Cassiel has been punished. I imagine Alex will receive his punishment as well shortly"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:12 pm

"Cass told me her part or interpretation of what happened." with another hug to Charlie "So where do you fit in all of this?" with a calm but raised eyebrow looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:15 pm

He returned the hug just as gently as before.
"I fucked up heh" the youth smirked and shook his head at his own part in that whole mess. "I was suppose to keep Alex out of trouble. And last I checked, showing up at the Prince's and beating one of his Ghouls qualified as trouble. Don't know what the Prince feels about it, but I told him about my blame rather than wait to be dragged in by someone else. So I'm just waiting" Charlie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

"So you are taking the responsibility for a grown out of the accounting kindred?" now looking even more confused and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

"Yeah thats...."
God, it was Days of Our Lives the Kindred edition.
"That's because the Sheriff had him in protective custody to keep him safe from the demons and the circus. I pulled him out, making the deal that I'd keep his ass out of trouble" he brushed his fingers through his hair, linked them behind his head and simply allowed himself to fall back onto the couch with groan.
"Sam would've hit me over the head and asked me what the Hell I was thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Greer looks at him, then shakes her head "YOU can not take responsibility for others actions dear. You know that, and yes Alex does seem to act and say before thinking." gently said "Anything else? And is Cass still there?" calmly asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"I pulled him out, I made a deal, so yes, I can" he actually smirked there he lay on his back on the sofa, one foot over the side, the other one the floor. "I also stand up, admit my mistakes and take what comes my way even if my mistake was pure stupidity" the youth turned his head slightly so that he could look over at her. "And no... she isn't. It didn't last long, thankfully"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Greer looks at him, "And have you learned anything?" softly asked.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

"You mean beyond the obvious fact that I shouldn't put my ass on the line for someone who can't control themselves? Or do you mean as in that I've learned that when my gut tells me to stake someone, I ought to just stake them and not take a moment to hesitate. Because both seem like fairly valid points in my book"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"As long as you've learned something." with a smirk at him "and I like Alex his heart is often in the right place but not always the skills to do what he is really trying to do." reaching over and brushing his bangs from his face. "So how are you feeling about all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm

He closed his eyes at her touch with a soft smile before opening them again, looking around as if trying to decide, made a bit of a face and concluded with a furrowed brow: "Pretty shit..." yeah, that simple over a situation that messy. "And tired. So damn tired"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Greer gently touched his face again, "Talk to me and let it out." with an understanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 pm

He closed his eyes again with a soft sigh.
"There really isn't much to talk about. I've spent my anger and I've spent my frustration. All I got left is a headache that will probably linger until things sort themselves out or... I dunno" Charlie sighed again and opened his eyes to smile at her. "I promise you. I'm fine. I just want to see it over. Just want to make sure my friends are alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower   Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel room (Greer, location elsewhere) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: