Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Crimson Masque!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Welcome To Crimson Masque! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Crimson Masque!   Welcome To Crimson Masque! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Welcome to the game! This part is short, so bear with us.

Please register and send us your concepts! By Us, we mean please send background, character sheets, etc to both Storyteller and AST Killinger, as well as AST CL4P-TP. That way we both have what we need. In fact, at this point in time, it is highly recommended that you send everything that you send to one of us to both of us.

A lot more details will be coming forward.

Remember, this game is about Role-play, not Roll-play. Relax, have fun, and if you aren't...please let us know why so we can try to help. Got a problem? Talk to us. We're very open to reasonable discussion.

Again, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Crimson Masque!   Welcome To Crimson Masque! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Also:

The ST begs that you forgive many of the information sections of this forum ... they're still under construction.

We do not have an ETA for when they will be finished.

We're getting there, though, I promise!

Thanks,
Elisa
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Crimson Masque!   Welcome To Crimson Masque! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm

If you are unable to send PM's as yet, send all your information to:

crimsonmasqueST@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Crimson Masque!   Welcome To Crimson Masque! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Crimson Masque!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Welcome :: Read This First-
Jump to: