Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

A gentle knock came to Marvin's door, followed by a familiar voice.

"It's Cass. Got an short update for you," she called through the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

"Come on in Cass."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Cass entered, but not to far, closed the door behind her, and then leaned against the wall.

"The 3 clues that lead to the suspects? they lead to Tzimisce."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

"They fuck you say? So the Tzmisce are the ones the Tremere are worried about?"

He suddenly had a very bad feeling
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"It's possible that the Tremere, even the ancient ones, don't know it's Tzimisce."

There was something satisfying about seeing his expression darken. It wouldn't last, as her own concern was weighing on her.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

The normally calm and relaxed Malkavian did something more suited to a brujah than his own family.

With a sudden strike, Marvin buried his fist in the wall of his home.

"Fuck. Me." He sighed "Well this is damned messy. What proof do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Cass remained calm and collected, even as his fist flew threw the wall. But she made a mental note and did not come any closer to Marvin.

"The castle, the mountains with the water... and it was suggested that the toy was a Transformer. That's the general consensus from a Tremere and from the Sheriff. You add it together, it makes sense. And the Tzimisce and the Tremere are known enemies of each other."

She shook her head.

"But you want proof? What of everything we have so far is really concrete proof of anything?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

He ripped a good chunk of wall out as his fist came back out.

"And who is attacking whom here? Is it Tzmisce coming to attack Tremere? Tremere going to attack Tzimisce?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

"The clues point to the Tzimisce as the suspect. Of course, the clues were dropped by the Tremere so... Marvin, I don't know. Not with any certainty. What I don't want to see is this being just a catalyst to start a war."

She suppressed a wince when his hand came out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

He took a needless deep breath, then called out

"Naomi dearest, me and a friend are going to see a rather powerful warlock and I'll be back later tonight. Go ahead and go shopping or do whatever you need to do. I left my credit card with you, go have some fun please. "

Marvin turned his attention back to Cass. "Time to see Victor."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Naomi peeked out of the bedroom, her face contorting at the sight of the attractive woman-- perhaps a twinge of jealousy? She nodded to Marvin.

"Thank you, Sir," she said calmly, offering no smile or look to the woman she very obviously found to be intruding.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

She sigh softly, almost imperceptibly. She knew he was going to say that.

"Fine," she gestured for him to lead the way, though she appeared to be in no hurry. She only briefly looked at the girl with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

"Get yourself something nice Naomi, clothes or jewelry or the like, a little treat?" he smiled at the Ghoul.

Marvin grabbed the keys for the Corvette. "Let's roll shall we sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm

The bedroom door slammed before Marvin could get his sentence out. Naomi was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Cass shook her head and followed Marvin.

"Yeah, yeah. Get it over with," she was thrilled... Riiiiight.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hang on Cass. Jealous ghoul."

Marvin walked into the bedroom.

"Naomi..." he said softly "This is business, nothing more. We slept together a few times, but haven't of late, nor is it likely we will. But we have to go see the Scourge on a matter we've been looking into. " He smiled at her, and held her face up to his. "No jealousy please, no angry. I'm all yours, ok. I'd take you with me, but trust me, you don't want to be around for the conversation. So please... I'm coming back later and going to be all yours again, and I won't let Cass touch me, ok."

Damn ghoul was a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Bloody hell...

Cass stepped outside. She wasn't big on vampires taking slaves, retainers-- whatever they were called-- to begin with. She didn't want to see what was about to unfold. She waited by his car.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"I appreciate... your honesty," she said softly. "Please, just go. I'll be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

He kissed the girl on top of her head

"I'll be back, but think about something you want us to to together, or a shopping trip you might want to take. I'll be back later love."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 pm

She nodded to him and gave a sad little smile. "The quicker you go, the quicker you get back. Go," she began to shoo him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 pm

He smiled at her "Take care love"

Rejoining Cass he got in the car and started it. "Sorry about that. She's a brilliant mind and a great hardware designer, but very shy and very possessive of me. It's really a question of who controls who" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 pm

"Does it always need to be about control?"

She shook her head, not bothering to buckle her seat belt.

"You know what, don't answer that. That's the thing with ghouls-- once they're bound fully to you, they lose a lot of their free will. Of course she's possessive of you. Isn't that why most kindred have that sort of thrall? To have extra protection?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

He started the drive towards Victor's home

"I picked her because she was brilliant with what she did. Yes I hold her in thrall, and yes I plan to teach her a number of things regarding sex, but I learned very quickly to not try and keep her as a slave. She drives the Aston Martin, has a credit card with a high limit, and I'm giving her as much freedom as possible. Plus she gets to build super computers anyway she wants. I'm encouraging her to chase her dreams, and bankrolling it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Cass was quiet for a moment.

"What do you think a blood bond is, Marvin? I think you're intentions are good-- minus the sex thing, but that's up to you and her. None of my nevermind. Just... don't break her. Mortals of the current generation are more fragile than all the ones that came before. I don't know why, but they are."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm

"I damn well know what the bond is" he said as he drove "And yes, this one is more fragile than most I believe. No matter, she is doing ok, and the Harpy is helping me work with her to build her up into a strong and confident young woman."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven   Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ms. Scarlet to See Marvin - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: