Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a look see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Marvin lurked around the campus, invisible for the moment. He was looking around for security cameras and other electronic security systems. Between his acute sight and several other skillsets, he was fairly certain he could catch and identify all or close to all the systems. And he really only needed to know a few to learn the rest. But he was thorough. Carefully he scanned the campus, paying close attention to the computer labs. Those he would investigate later in depth.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

This was a very secure campus. There were cameras all over the place, and it looked like all the buildings were secured with good electronic secutiry systems.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

He studied the security systems to try and discern the manufacturer and continued to study the grounds of the campus.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm

The campus was empty. It seemed the only things around that would be able to see him if he were visible were the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:23 pm

After studying the campus, Marvin walked out and back to his home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a look see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a look see   Taking a look see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a look see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: