Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu Empty
PostSubject: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 pm

He entered the gardens with a book bag over his shoulder. Thankful that there weren't that many college students out tonight, he thought it would be a nice night to sit and have a read in private. Not paying much attention to things around him, he shuffled through his bag and pulled out a recent acquisition. Turning to the first page, he sat down on a bench and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 am

Thankfully, she didn't look all that out of place at a college campus. Armed with the proper attire, she could come down here for time away, for quiet time. Or to just ogle the young people who went about their daily lives. And find her food.

Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

The young man looked up and smiled at the red head, a boyish smile with raised eyebrows, before returning to his reading.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

She couldn't help it. She shot him a wink, then started off across the campus. Seriously, she could run track ...

Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm

He got up, slid the book into his bag, and trotted up next to the beautiful stranger.

"At least one flower around here is still healthy and in full bloom," he says in a flirtatious manner. The gardens surrounding them were wilted and brown, an unfortunate feature in an otherwise beautiful scene.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

She looked over with a flirtatious grin.

"I do hope you mean me."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

"Nope, I was talking about that old guy over there blowing his nose," he says in a smoothly sarcastic tone, a distant and relaxed humor playing on his features, the effect was signature.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

She couldn't help but laugh.

"Is that guy the gardener?"

Because he needed firing if he was.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 pm

"Nope," he shook his head, "from what I hear, they all disappeared."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm

She couldn't help but laugh.

"Disappeared? As in cops and missing persons and all of that, or they just vanished into thin air like in the Philadelphia Experiment?"
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

"Philidelphia Experiment," he nods once, keeping his manner completely serious, "but I haven't noticed any strange vortices anywhere. I'm sure one of them jumped the flower bed, found the mysterious and forgotten gardens over on Eldridge and Nevada, and will return with the rest of the gardeners minus one."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 pm

She snorted softly and shook her head.

"People don't just disappear."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

"Huh," he shrugs, "need to come up with a new theory then. Alright, how about," he pauses to think, "Buffy season three, episode ten, the one with the original appearance of The First Evil and the dying trees."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

She shook her head.

"Buffy? Really? I'd be more inclined to believe that there's the whole underground experiments from ... was it season four or five? The one with Riley and Adam and the super soldiers?"
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm

He looks at her skeptically, "That didn't cause rampant foliage desiccation. Right atmosphere, wrong symptoms," he started to crack a smile at their game, but was still keeping a thoughtful and genuine air about him.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

She tilted her head with a smile.

"Most things don't cause rampant foliage dessication, other than bad soil, or a disease in the plant roots and the like. I saw something similar on this Canadian TV show a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 pm

He smirks, "You can't believe everything Canadians tell you."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm

There wasn't even a blink.

"I know. It's not even an real country, anyway."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"Pamela Anderson's boobs," he says in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 pm

She laughed.

"Exactly my point."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

"French?" He looks at her inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Her brows lifted.

"Are you asking if I'm French or if I can speak it?"
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

"The first."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:10 pm

She shook her head.

"No, I'm Greek."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"Persephone or Aphrodite?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next