Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:31 am

"Unfortunately stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason. The amount of goth kid Caitiffs is a pain in the ass to be honest and this Twilight shit isn't going to help elevate our status anytime soon" Oz groaned, rolling her eyes. "But every now and then, you run across a diamond in the rough. It's just a matter or knowing what to look for really"

---

edit: spelling

Last edited by Ozzie Paxton on Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:35 am

"Ugh. Just ugh. That's wrong. Sparkly vampires. You know, I think I accidentally ate one of those in London. So bloody hard to tell the useless caitiffs from the useless goth punks. Drained 'em because I was starving, long story. But either it was a very fresh caitiff, or a very poor condition goth. Fangs were either real or implants. I ripped 'em out and dumped the body into the Thames. There was a storm that night, eh figure out the rest."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:28 am

"Probably did the world a favour either way" Ozzie replied simply, seemingly not bothered by the idea at all. In fact she mean what she said, feeling that the world would be better off without people like that. After all, some were meant to be predators but the majority were simply sheep.
The majority of her own kind were sheep. It was frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:12 am

"Quite possibly yes. Tell me then, I believe this domain has much potential. Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:12 pm

"Potential, yes. But my company won't be opening an office in this area for some time yet" Oz ran her fingers through her hair and linked her fingers behind her head. "There's too many factors currently speaking against it. Although it does leave it open for consideration on a personal level I guess"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

"Territory" he said bluntly "Either this domain collapses, or it expands. It cannot stay stagnant when surrounded by enemies. To survive it must grow. I think I want my own little island somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

"Hacker Island?" Oz smirked. "Maybe you ought to check with Johnny, could be there's an available Island near Fuck Off somewhere"
Although she had to admit. A private little island somewhere? It could be nice. At least it would be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

"Gotta populate it with a food source though is the only problem. Or keep cows."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:39 pm

She cringed. Cows...
"I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if I found a little herd in you basement" Oz shrugged, pushing a strand of hair from her face with a puff of air from her lips, a little detail which came naturally before she was turned but which now required her to actually focus on drawing air first. At least the deal of not having to breathe did have some positives sides to it too, because the downsides were many and annoying.

"Or maybe you're more the free range type?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:53 pm

"No basement." he said as if that explained everything. "Maybe I could get a free range herd of people though. Perhaps dedicate part of the island to a hippie farm and commune or something."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 am

For a brief moment her usual mask of boredom broke as a chuckle escaped her lips. The teenager looking, for a moment, like an actual girl and not just an annoyed brat. Really.... she could laugh in a way that indicated humor and not just spite? huh, who would've known.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:42 am

"Problem with hippies is you get hair in your food."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

"Oh for fucks sake" she leaned forward, resting her hand against her forehead as she shoulders shook with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

He raised an eyebrow and then chuckled

"Even worse. You have to scrub them off like an apple before you can eat them. Wash all the dirt and oil off. And I don't like my dinner tasting of patchouli oil"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven   A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tapping at the chamber door - Marvin's Haven
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3