Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair Empty
PostSubject: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

He had dropped Odessa off at the clinic. Had even gone home first, to find the place empty.

But now it was time for him to pick up his daughter, his darling Rhiana. He shut off the SUV and strolled up toward the house.

At least it was early enough that he could speak to Grace about the situation. Since he knew she was going to ask.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

She met him at the door, opening it as he walked up.

"She's nappin', so we have time t' talk."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 pm

He nodded.

"Good. Tha' is good."

He didn't look overly happy. But then, who would, in his situation?
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 pm

She seemed to take in his emotional state with a glance, and took his hand to pull him into the house.

"Talk, love."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

He came inside, though he made no move to sit or anything of the sort.

"It's a mess. Can I ask ye t' keep Rhiana for a day or two? I need t' speak wi' Dalia, an' she's nay home at th' moment."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Grace nodded, gentle hands reaching up to take cup his face.

"I can keep her as long as is needed."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm

He nodded.

"Aye. It's a mess. But for her sake, an' th' sake o' everyone's sanity. I have t' leave Dalia."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Grace sighed.

"Aye, tis a mess. I'll take care o' th' lass an' th' ghouls while ye work this out."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

He nodded.

"Aye. It's appreciated."

He paused and tilted his head.

"D' ye ken th' reasons why, Grace?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

She smiled.

"I think I do, but why dinna ye tell me anyways. Will likely help t' speak 'em aloud."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 pm

He frowned.

"There's a lot o' them. But th' real one, when it's boiled down, there's only one: Rhiana. She needs a mother, an' a woman who will treat her as a mother would treat her own child is better for her than a woman who refuses t' have anything t' do wi' her. I have t' think o' her first, an' Odessa is better for her than Dalia ever could be."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:02 pm

She nodded with a soft smile.

"And I will support your decision. It is good for you to have made the choice quickly."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm

He nodded.

"Aye, I thought so. Th' less time this takes my concentration, th' better."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm

She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Love, ye take th' time ye need. Anton can take care o' th' city for a day or two, an' I'll take care o' th' children."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm

He turned to look at her.

He looked tired and sad, but more than anything, he looked... hurt.

"Did I make th' right choice, Granny?"

Incredible how he could sound almost like a child when he asked that question.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Instantly she gathered the much larger man into her arms in the same fashion she would had he been a small boy.

"Ye made th' only choice ye could, love. An' aye, it be th' right one. Tis th' only way any o' us could be happy in th' long term."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

His arms went around the woman, dwarfing her as he hugged her tight. Thank God for Fortitude, because he hugged her with the ferocity of a small child who needed comfort, added to the Potence of his Kindred heritage.

"I think I ken tha'. I think. But I'm worried still, tha' this may be wrong. For Dalia."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:12 pm

She allowed him to hug her as tightly as he needed, though she was grateful that she only needed enough air to speak.

"Love, she avoids your daughter, an' tha' would only cause ye t' resent her. Tis better it be ended now, when there be still love there."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

He nodded.

"Aye. All right."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

She kissed him gently.

"Now, would ye like t' spend more time in Granny's lovin' embrace? I've got all th' time in th' world for ye."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm

He had not let go of her yet. He nodded slowly.

"Aye, I would. T' tell ye th' truth, it would ha' been easier if Dalia had just been home. But she was out - again. I dinna mean t' thrust Rhiana on ye like this, Granny. I just dinna think it's good for th' lass t' see th' whole process."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 pm

She continued to hold him, purring softly.

"Love, think nothin' o' it. I'm happy t' help my family any way tha' I can."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:35 pm

He nodded, still resting his head against her shoulder.

"I ken tha'. This is nay your problem, though."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm

She chuckled.

"Tis is I say it is. An' I do. So hush."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle.

"How d' ye always make me feel better when I'm hurtin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair   It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's A Mess (After the Date) - Panther's Lair
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: